1: Blasted Ship

HEY!!!!!!

Look who's back with the next book!!!

I hope you guys like this book cause it took me a while to do.

Every part/word of the movie is not in this book and some parts have been changed.

This chapter starts as Third Person POV but changes to Kaida's POV. After the beginning of this chapter, every other chapter is in Kaida's (my oc) POV unless said otherwise!

Enjoy.

************************************

This...

is Berk.

The best kept secret of this side of well...

Anywhere.

Granted it might not look like much but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises.

A dragon flew by and we see sheep trying to hide.

Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart. You see where most people enjoy hobbies like widdling or needle pointing we Berkians enjoy a little something we like to call...

DRAGON RACING!

Fishlegs drove by with a sheep. "Whoooo!" Snotlout had Hookfang bump Meatlug and they stole the sheep from him. "Haha! Oh I'm sorry Fishlegs did you want that?" asked Snotlout pointing to the sheep. "Ugh!" Hookfang wings opened making him fly back some. "Snotlout!" Fishlegs said in anger.

The twins flew up to him on Barf and Belch. Snotlout gave the sheep to Ruffnut. "Here you go babe. Did I tell you you look amazing today cause you do," stated Snotlout. Ruffnut groaned. "Let's go Barf it's starting to stink over here."

"Nope, still hate you," said Tufnut to Snotlout. "Let's blow this place Belch!" Belch sparked the gas released from Barf and it blew up sending Snotlout away. "Ah!" The riders flew around and the twins threw the sheep into their basket.

"Whooo!"

"Yeah!!"

"Haha! That's nine for the twins, Astrid lies at three, Fishlegs and Snotlout none while Hiccup and Kaida..." Stoick sat down. "Are nowhere to be found."

"Scared him off with the talk didn't ya Stoick?" asked Gobber. "I also tried to talk to Kaida this morning but she slid out without me noticing," stated Aron. "Same for you too then eh?" asked Gobber.

Astrid flew above Snotlout and hit his helmet on his head. "What are you doing? They're gonna win now!" said Astrid. "She's my princess, whatever she wants, she gets," stated Snotlout. "Ruffnut?! Didn't she try to bury you alive?!" asked Astrid.

"Only for a few hours!" argued Snotlout. They flew pass the dragon and hit it.

Now dragons used to be bit of a problem here but that was 5 years ago. They've moved in now and really... why wouldn't they? We have customized stables, all you can eat food stations, a full on service dragon wash and top of the line fire prevention if I do say so myself.

Astrid pulled on the string to put out the water.

"It's time Gobber," said Stoick. "Righty o! Last lap!" said Gobber. The horn was blown.

"The black sheep!"

"Let's get it girl!"

All the riders went for the black sheep. Astrid was gonna get it but Fishlegs swooped in and caught it. Fishlegs then gave the sheep to Ruffnut. "Here you go darling mine's worth ten!" stated Fishlegs. "Yeah! The black sheep!" said Ruffnut. "You guys are fighting over Ruffnut?" asked Astrid.