4: Hiccup's Mom

Aye.

I'm back at it again with a new chapter!

Enjoy.

******************************************

At this moment, Hiccup and I were flying above the clouds in silence on our dragons. Hiccup all of a sudden screamed out making me jump in shock. I then sighed louder than expected causing Hiccup to look over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked having Toothless come closer to Angel and I. "I should be asking you that," I stated. He looked away. "My dad is just getting on my nerves a bit," he said.

"Me too. I mean what if something goes wrong and we can't change Drago's mind?" I asked a bit worried. "Don't tell me you're changing your mind," he said. "No! I'm not. I'm just... thinking of all the possibilities..." I trailed. He put his hand on mine. "Don't worry. I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Any of you," said Hiccup to the dragons and I. Angel and Toothless purred. I was gonna say something but Angel moved so suddenly and growled. "Aw, come on dad, really?!"

Hiccup and I expected to see Stoick but he is not who we saw. We saw some masked armor person. We all just stared at each other for a minute. The mysterious person disappeared in the clouds again making me amazed, thinking she had a dragon like Angel, and creeped out. "Okay no sudden movements..." trailed Hiccup. We scanned the clouds looking for the mysterious person when a dragon flew upwards in front of the dragons roaring somewhat causing Angel and Toothless to stop. We watched as the dragon flew around with the mysterious person on them then the dragon was in front of us. It was so big! Their one pair of wings suddenly changed into two. "Whoa."

"Hold on." The two dragons below us wasn't liking the bigger one in front of them. The mysterious person's dragon roared and there was a noise. Before you knew it, Hiccup and I were snatched off our dragons. "Hey!"

"Toothless!"

"Angel!"

I saw Angel go straight after Toothless trying to help him since he couldn't fly and fell towards the freezing waters.

Hiccup and I were held by some type of dragon flying through the air with the mysterious person. "Um hello, you left my dragon back there and he can't fly on his own! He'll drown!" yelled Hiccup.

Nothing.

We were took up to the familiar blasted ice we saw before and through some tunnels to some weird dark place and put down but we then saw we were surrounded by dragons. "We have to head back!" I said getting up. "We need our dragons!" said Hiccup. The dragons started to advance on us and I backed up a bit. Hiccup brought out his sword and lit it. He swung it around amazing the dragons and calming them down. He also used the gas part of his sword and lit it. "Good thinking," I whispered to him. He nodded back at me then went to touch a dragon's snout.

The mysterious person moved causing us both to look at them. They started walking around us slowly and Hiccup pushed me behind him but kept me close. "Who are you? The dragon thief? Uh... Drago Bludvist? Do you even understand what I'm saying?" he asked. The mysterious person stopped walking around and swung their staff causing it to make a weird buzzing noise. There was a roar and two dragons flew in dropping Angel and Toothless then flew away.

"Toothless!"

"Angel!"

We ran up to them as they stood shaking water off of them. I hugged Angel petting her somewhat. "Hey girl, I'm glad you're okay. Good job going for Toothless," I said to her. She licked me and then I went to Toothless and pet him while Hiccup did the same with Angel. There was a sudden lighting noise and I looked to see some dragons with fire in their mouths.