Ethan Rogers

10 months later

*zap*

"Ow!" Steve said waking up.

"Sorry." Natasha said.

"What's going on?" Steve asked.

"So I think I figured it, Ethan has his own set of powers but you're gonna need another one that causes harm. His is lighting." Natasha said.

"Like Zeus?!" Steve said.

"Pretty much, he got this power from Liam." Natasha said.

"Wow, so how does he activate his powers?" Steve asked as he had him in his arms.

"He's been sneezing, do you know he can hurt himself then heal back again? I found that out after 5 sneezes and 3 went through him. He healed himself." Natasha explained.

"You could've woken me." Steve said.

"Yeah, I would but I was busy getting hit with lighting 7 times." Natasha said and Steve looked at her.

He saw her shirt having burnt marks and lifted up her shirt to see no marks.

"He healed me." Natasha said.

"Ethan, your making your mom pissed." Steve said giving Ethsn a kiss on the forehead.

*zap*

"Ow!" Steve said.

"Just wait, I can predict it from being hit 7 damn times." Natasha said sitting there and not helping.

Steve held the spot he got hit and Ethan puts an arm out to his daddy's chest and healed whatever scars he had.

"Hey, you kids are awake?" Fury said.

"Hey." Steve and Natasha said.

"What's going on? What's he healing?" Fury asked.

"Ethan sneezed, shot a lightning at Natasha 7 times. He just shot one at me, he's healing me now." Steve said.

"Come, everyone's waiting." Fury said.

The family walk out of their room and everyone goes for Ethan and Natasha is pissed for getting hit. She has a glass of wine and fills it up to the tip top.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asked.

"Why don't you ask the 7 lightning bold that went into me? Oh wait, you can't." Natasha said.

"I'm gonna take this." Wanda said reaching out for her glass.

"Don't, you don't know how much I need it. Ethan keeps sneezing, and lightning bolts come out."  Natasha said.

"Damn girl, what a perfectly good shirt gone bad." Maria said.

"And that's still not your shirt." Natasha said and Wanda choked on her water.

"Good catch." She said.

"What's going on with Rogers?" Maria said.

"Oh he keeps sneezing, nothing helps him stop. Lighting bolts." Wanda said.

"Not that one, the one that made Ethan." Maria said.

Natasha, Wanda, and Maria studied Steve as he stared at the ground.

"He still hasn't proposed." Wanda said.