Chapter Six

Y/n's POV

WEDNESDAY 7:30 AM

RINNG RINNGG RINNGGG!!!!!!!!!

"Oh my god when will this week end" you heaved then walked to thr bathroom then get dressed.
Your mom had work so she couldn't make you breakfast so you had to fend for yourself even though you couldn't cook. At all.
"Oh my" you said as you stared at your burned food, "maybe i'll just wait until lunch" you saod while throwing the piece of charcoal away.

You got to school and walked to class, class was about to start in a few minutes because you took to long to walk to school so you started to fasten your pace. You have 2 minutes until class and it's all the way down the hall so you started to slowly jog, until you bumped into someone that was infront of you that was speed walking.

It wasn't long until you came into contact with the floor, "Are you okay?" you heard a familiar worried voice say, I guess they didn't fall. " Uh yeah I'm fine" you got up and, saw it was Taehyung! "Oh hey, I'm sorry for bumping into you, I was running cause pf class" you said with a slight smile that he returned, until you realised, class it was about to start. Your eyes widened and you quietly said but loud enough for him to hear, "Class" then his eyes widened. You were about to start running and the bell rang. "Oh shit" you quietky muttered and started to sprint down the hall with him right beside you running as well.

The hallways felt so long in the moment. You guys opened the door out of breath, panting. "You two are late" the teacher said with a not so happy look, I swear this school was to strict, "Yes we know and we're very sorry" you started to bow but noticed he wasn't, he looked frightened as if he thought he was going to get kicked out the school. So you nudged him and he immediatly started to bow aswell.

"As much as you're my favorite student Y/n and you being a new student, you both have detention after school, you two can go to your desks" she said. Your shoulders slumped and you slowly walked to your desk while dragging your feet with Taehyung behind you. "uggh" you muttered as you sat down, "I've never got detention" you sighed "Yeah, me neither" you heard Taehyung say quietly.

~~~~

The bell rang for lunch, "Wanna sit with us again?" you asked Taehyung while gathering your things, "Uh sure" he said also packing his things. You went to Minhee's desk "C'mon slow poke" you said in a tired tone, "Okay Okay jeez, you're so annoyi- Oh hi it's you again" she stopped talking and smiled noticing Taehyung standing beside you, you kicked her lightly in the leg for her rudeness, "He's sitting with us again, you okay with that?" you asked "Oh, yeah of course" she replied "Well lets go"

You got your lunch and sat down with the whole 'gang' and started to eat, it was pretty quiet especially because Jackson was absent. You decided you should start a conversation, "So uhm Taehyung tell us about yourself" you said looking at him who seemed flustered at your sudden question.

"Uhm well, is there something specific you want to know?" he asked very...what do you call it..awkward? nervous? I couldn't tell. "I guess anything, like what's your favorite color, y'know the basics" you said trying to sound casual but it ended up very awkward. "Well I like the color purple" he said quietly. "Really tell me more" Minhee sarcastically muttered but we could still hear her. I kicked her in the shin "Minhee!" I whisper-shouted "Ok Ok I'm sorry" she said while rubbing her leg.

magical time skip~~~

School was over finally and you were about to go home until you realised, ahh yes detention so you called your mom and told her you could be late and she wasn't happy but not too mad. You walked into the detention room and saw Taehyung already there with one other kid. You decided to sit in the back of the classroom on the right side. Okay Y/n just got to survive two hours of this you got this.

Why does this suck so much? whatever

Why does this suck so much? whatever. If you've even read this far I respect you because this is so bad. Anyways love you <3