Chapter Eight

Y/n's POV

THURSADAY 7:30 AM

RINGGG RINNGGG RINNGGG!!!!!

You turned off the alarm, "When will this week end!" you screamed. "Oh my" you said when you looked in the mirror "I look like a sack of potatoes." You got dressed and went down stairs, "Hey honey" your mom greeted "Hey" you replied "You okay? I thought I heard some screaming?" she said while pooring food on a plate "hm? must be your imagination" you teasily lied. You finished food and said 'goodbye' and left the house.

"Oh goodness" you muttered to yourself as you started to walk. You got to school and right away came running Jackson and Minhee. "Y/N!!!" they both screamed and kept screaming even though they were infront of you now "Children please, my ears" you stated and started to walk to class. "Sorry but like, we've missed you" Jackson said "Correction, he missed you." Minhee said right after.

"Shut up" Jackson mumbled, "This morning he was saying how much he missed you~" Minhee said teasing him "I said shut up!" He raised his hand in the air, Minhee giggled and started to run with Jackson chasing. You got to class and saw Taehyung was there already "Goodmorning" you chirped as you sat down "Morning" he muttered back, not even nervous just plain "Oh, did you not get enough sleep?" you asked because he seemed so tired.

"I-I guess not" nope back to nervous self, "Ohh, you need to go to sleep earlier it's not healthy for you" you said in your 'mother voice' that you apparently have sometimes according to Minhee and Jackson, "Uhm O-Okay" he replied. Then the bell rang and the teacher started the lesson. *gosh this is boring* you thought, *maybe i'll go to the bathroom because im so bored* you raised your hand "May I got to the bathroom?" you asked "Yes you may" the teacher replied.

"Oh gosh I'm finally out of there" you went to the bathroom but just stared in the mirror for a few seconds, "I still look like a sack of potatoes, but I mean it's better than this morning" you said to yourself. "Really? I didn't know it could get any worse" a unknown voice came from one of the stalls, "Uhm who is you?" you asked (the bad grammar was intentional). Then the witch came out the stall. Ugh of course...Eunha.

"Oh it's you, I though it'd be someone interesting" you snapped "You think your all cool" she started walking closer "But we both know you are weak" she tried pushing my buttons, but I have learned tO jUsT wAlK aWaY. "I have a class to attend, because I actually have a chance of becoming something in life" you replied "Uhm bitch I do as well soo" she tried to come back "Yeah maybe a stripper?" you said and walked out. She's so annoying.

You walked in the class and spent about 30 more minutes in there ugh. Then the bell rang! YAYY! You packed your things pretty fast, wait...do I ask Taehyung to sit with us or is it natural now? eh I'll ask, "Hey, our table again?" you asked " U-Uhm sure" he said "You can sit with us from now on if you want, I mean you don't have to" you said because you didn't want to keep asking "O-Ok" he replied.

You walked to Minhee's desk, What the hell was she doing? She's taking so long! "Minhee~" you whined "You take too long, what are you even doing?" you tried taking her notebook she was writing in but she refused "No!" she shouted and everyone that was still in the classroom looked at us  "Ok Ok someones a little protective over school supplies," I think Taehyung went without us because I don't see him.

We left the classroom and went to the cafeteria and saw Taehyung and Jackson at the table 'talking' it wasn't really talking just nodding and short words coming out of their mouths. "They're so awkward" you said to Minhee "Yes, it's so hard to look at Imma jump in" she started speed walking to the table and I saw the mouthing of the word "Heyy~" on her lips, then they all got awkward, you sighed , looks like I should hurry before it gets worse.

You got your food quickly to save the others from awkwardness, then you came  "Heyyy~" you said while sitting down, again awkward "Or not" you mumbled.  After a little you felt cold liquid on your head. Do not tell me it's who I think it is.

"ha! that's what you deserve"

I know that voice, that stupid annoying voice. Eunha.

This sucks ;-; also sorry about the basic cliche of "Water pooring" but nothing was happening so, just gotta spice it up

This sucks ;-; also sorry about the basic cliche of "Water pooring" but nothing was happening so, just gotta spice it up. loVe yOu <3