Chapter 2

(Komaeda's P.O.V.)

     this new kid, i actually know who he is! hes one of my faveorite youtubers! i cant wait to meet him. ive been watching him since he started on youtube! his content only gets better. his last video is great. he drank multible galons of orange juice and then streamed all night, and that is the reason i woke up late this morning." from the fact that your eyes are sparkleing i think you know this kid, right?"Junko could tell i new him, was this good or bad?" yeah, i dont knowhim personally though. this is the youtuber that i allways talk about when we paint our nails together."should i have told her that? probaly not."oh, so the bot you have a crush on! I'll help in every way i can to get you two together!" lets hope that this is a good thing."anyways, you should get back to class"she told in a voice like she couldnt care less about the change of topic."bye Junko"i said heading to the door"bye bye Komaeda~"i heard as i walked out the door.

(time skip :lunch)

     i ditched Chiaki and ran to the Cafatearia. i was starving,its not my fault!i caught up with Akane somehow and we started the line and as soon as she saw that it was cheeseburgers she started drooling. after i got my lunch i found Chiaki and sat down. Junko ran in shortly after with Mukuro and looked  around then ran over to us. she sat down next to me Mukuro still right by her side and when Mikan walked in Junko waved her over. after everyone got there Ibuki ran up to the stage at the front of the cafetearia and yelled as loud as she could"EVERYONE LISTEN, IBUKI IS HAVEING A BIG BIG BIG PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND YOUR ALL INVITED! BRING ANY FRIENDS FROM OTHER PLACES! THE MORE THE MERRIER!"after that she ran off the stage and sat back down. people started whispering to each other."hey Komaeda are you gonna go?"Junko asked"you know i dont like loud places ,and Ibuki's partys are the loudest!"i aswerd" good point but will you please go. for me~" she cooed"fine"i said "ill think about it" did you really think i was just going to leave it at 'fine'?

A.N. sorry i havent been posting i was just very busy with school stuff and i was also at a loss for what write about so once again sorry. i might be starting a different story at some point because i got a good isea for it. and one last thing im sorry that this story is takeing so long to get to the good stuff i promise ill post more often toget you to Hajime.