chapter 9

(Hajime's P.O.V.)

     " are we gonna get to music?" Ko asked me" uhh, yeah. but what did he say to you?"i asked" nothing it dosn't matter" he looked away from me."okay, well lets get going we dont want to be late to class" i said then we started walking after a few minuets Ko started talking." Hajime did Chiaki head to class already?" he asked " yeah she told me that you would be in there for a while , and you where, but i still waited." i said" hehe, im so lucky to have meet you. your a good person Hajime" he said. we arrived at the music room.

     "ARE YOU OKAY KOMAEDA!" a girl with long black hair with strips of color and horns yelled once we entered."yeah im fine Ibuki" Ko said. we went over to Chiaki and sat down. Ibuki ran over to us."YOU MUST BE NEW HERE! IM iBUKI MIODA!" she intoduced herself."im Hajime Hinata" i said"WELL SINCE YOUR NEW HERE YOU MISSED ME INVITEING EVERYONE TO MY PARTY THATS ON FRIDAY NIGHT. SO PLEASE COME HAJIME!"she said" yeah, okay. ill come."i said.

     class started and Ko was just looking out the window the whole time. i could see a bit of his reflection in the window and he wasnt smileing anymore.i really wonder why?

A/N. sorry that i havent been posting lately ive had school things to do. i might post another chapter for this storey later.