Chapter 15

(Hajime's P.O.V.)

     me and Ko changed into our school clothes again and left the locker room and went to go meet Chiaki."hey Chiaki" i said as we walked over to her. she looked up from her game slightly and smiled.we walked her to class then we headed off to our own, which was art on the first floor. when we got there it was alot of students i haven't seen around before."ooooo, lower classmen" Ko whispered. a boy with purple hair and eyes turned over to Ko. the boys eyes widend then he, at least i think they're a he, ran over."Hayyyyyyyyyyyy Nagi~" the boy said." hello Kokichi, why is you class here?"Ko said" dunno" the boy said then his attention turned to me. his eyes sparkled" hey! your that youtuber that he stays up all night watching!" he said pointing at me."umm... yeah?" i was a little confused" oh yeah right! Hajime, this is my friend Kokichi Ouma" Ko said smiling at me"hi,Kokichi?" i said quietly."hiya Hajime!" Kokichi exclaimed."kokichi?" a boy with naivy blue hair walked up behind Kokichi." we have to go now" the navy haird boy then grabbed kokichied hand and dragged him away." come on Shu-Shu! let me go, i can walk on my owwwwn~ Kokichi whined as he was dragged away."well then..." Ko mumbled. the teacher clapped twice gaining all my classmates attention."okay class take a seat somewhere then i will explain what we are doing today!"

(time skip: end of school)

(Komaeda's P.O.V.)

     i heard the final school bell ring and grabbed Hajime before it was to late to leave the classroom while everyone was darting out."hey Ko wanna come over?" Hajime asked while we were leaving the school."uhh, sure" i replyd.once we where out of the building i let go of hajimes arm. we started walking to his house."soooooo, when we get to my house wanna make a video together?" Hajime smiled at me"sure?" we soon got to his house then headed inside." hey Izuru" Hajime said to who i asumed was his brother. 'Izuru' just nodded in return. Hajime then grabbed my hand. i slightly blushed at this ,but Hajime didnt notice and dragged me to his room. he threw his bag at the floor then took my bag and put it next to his. i sat on his bed and he sat at his desk. we sat in silence for a few minutes ."soooo...." i mumbled."do... you wanna make the video now?" hajime asked awkwardly. "sure" he then threw me a controller to a ps4"what do you wanna play?" he asked "i,... dont know" Hajime then scrolled over to a game clicked on it then started setting up his cammera for the face cam., then grabbing two headsets forgameing and a voice chat. he tossed me a pair. i caugt it then plugged it into my controller. "3,2,1... Hello everyone! welcome back to the channel! today i am joined by my friend HopeBagel" he lokked over to me." howdy" i said smileing slightly"today we are going to be playing-" Hajimes voice faded out of my hearing as i focused on hajimes smile. i focused on the game when Hajimes voice broke back into my head.

     me and Hajime had been playing for a long time now. Hajime looked at the recording time and started talking"welp this video will be ending here now! dont forget to leave a like if you liked the video, subscribe for more gameing videos, and turn on notification so you never miss a v i d e o. bye hope you enjoyed!" hajime then stopped recording."ill have to cut that down alot" i heard Hajime mumble. he then looked over at me sitting on the bed still. he stood up and walked over to me. he ruffled my hair. once again i blushed a little."you hungry?" i nodded"okay ill make you some food" he smiled and started walking to the kitchen, i guess. i sat there on Hajimes bed for a little while smileing and blushing slightly. i got up and went downstairs. i followed where Hajime went and sat down at the table watching him cook.

A/N: soooooooooooooooooo, i havent posted anything in a long time... sorry about that. anyways once again if you have any ideas for this story comment them and ill consider them. also dont forget to tell me if you want smutt at some point because i have some ideas for that, but if you guys also want to keep this wholsome and fluffy, thats fine by me!:) hope you liked this, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee