Prologue

It was just a normal day for me. That is, up until the moment where I step outside and there is a whole in the sky and blue aliens are coming out of it. It took me a few minutes to process it all. I mean it's not everyday that one discovers that everything is not the way one thought it was. Superheroes, yes everyone knew they existed. In fact, ever since Captain America, superheroes were a relatively normal thing. But aliens from outer space? This is something else. I finally reacted and started running. As I was passing the stores I looked at the glass. What I saw changed my life. I was blue. I had the urge to stop and analyze this, however the fear was bigger than the shock and so I kept running. The aliens started flying every where and one stooped right in front of me. He grabbed a spear and threw it at me. In a instinct reflex,  I put my hand in from of my face. I knew what was going to happen and on the few seconds that separated me from death, I made my peace with it. When I realized that it had passed more time than it should, I opened my eyes. The alien was gone and the spear was on the other side of the road. I had no idea of what had happened but in that moment I didn't care. I finally arrived my apartment. I can't say that I felt safe in it since I could see flying aliens thought the windows but at least I was hidden and they weren't throwing spears at me. I looked at the window and I saw Iron Man flying by. I was a huge fan and couldn't help but smile when I saw him. Next thing I know there is a huge noise and the building shakes. when I look in the window I see that it is Hulk. Lucky me, he jumped to the building on the other side of the street instead of tearing my apartment. That's when someone broke my window. I was taken back by the glass breaking and I fell in the ground. I saw a hand and since it was human I took it. It was Clint Barton. A.k.a Hawkeye.  He looked at me, put and arrow in the bow and aimed. For a moment I was shocked and then I remembered. I was blue. I quickly became defensive.

"Please don't hurt me."

He looked surprised. "You're human?"

"Yes. Well, at least I think I am, but after all this I don't know anything anymore."

"Then why are you blue?"

"I don't know. I just turned blue when those things came." 

He looked at me more carefully. Finally he stopped aiming at me.

"Come to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters when this is all done." And he just jumped of the window. I reflected upon his words and I realized that it was exactly what I needed to do. But for now I couldn't to a thing, so I just went into my room and sat at the corner. About two hours later I knew it was over. I was normal again.