Chapter 2:Missing

The next day Andros woke up with a start from having once again the nightmare about Cassie the pink space rangers death.

"When will the nightmares end!" he says to himself.

"Andros are you up yet?" asked Ashley on the otherside of Andros' door.

"Yah I'm up." says Andros getting up out of bed and heading to his bathroom to get dressed and ready for the oncoming day.

"Good! Well me and the others thought you might want to get out of the Mega Ship and go down to Earth to hang out and maybe see a movie?" said Ashley asking if he wanted to go.

Anros thought about it for a moment thinking of all the fun him, Cassie and the others had down on earth. Shopping, eating, hanging, talking, ad seeing movies were some of the thins they used to do as a group. But ever since the death of Cassie he didn't feel like doing much of anything like that; or anything at all for that matter, except stay in his room all day and cry oly coming out occionally to ge somthing to eat or do some test for the Mega Ship. He remembers the first few weeks after Cassie's death he didn't come out at all to eat or anything he just stayed in his room and cried all day. He was beging to think abot how he souldn't go cause he didn't deserve to have fun when he herd Ashley's voice in the backround saying "Andros? Andros? Whats wrong?" then feeling a hand on his sholder.

"Huh? What Ashley?" said Andros starteled.

"I said are you ok?" said Ashley worried.

"Oh! Yah I'm fine Ashley. So what were you saing about hanging on earth?" asked Andros trying to change the subject. He didn't want Ashley to worry about him she was already annoying him by how much sh worried about him.

"Oh right! I was wondering if you wanted to go down to earth and hang out. You know... like the good old days." said Ashley her voice fading at the last part of her sentence.

"What? How could you say that! It can and will NEVER be like the good od days with Cassie dead! Without her I feel empty like... Like a... a deep never ending ocean." says Andros runing from his room to the exit bay. He wanted to run away as far away from here as he could. He wanted to run away from his problems but most of all he wanted to run from his team.

"Andros Wait!" shouts Ashley running after him but she's to late he's gone.