Chapter 10: End of Astronema

"Cassie?" Andros whispered in the dark trying to find her. "Cassie? Where are you?" he asked feeling around.

"I'm here." she whispered back. Hey finally found her hand in the dark and grabbed it leading her away. "Andros, where are we going?" asked Cassie.

"Hold on! You'll see." he said continuing on, finding a doorway leading out into another hall.

"Andros?" asked Cassie a bit scared she recognized this room it was where she was held and starved and much more.

Andros heard her fear and put his arm around her comfortingly as he said, "Cassie its OK I won't let you go! I promise."

"I believe you but.... This is where I was," she began.

"I think there over here." shouted a voice Cassie most defiantly recognized.

Andros quickly pulled her along to the side and into a cell. Now Cassie was even more frightened this was the cell. She began shaking in his arms he held her close to him. He would not let her go, not lose her again.

"Shhhh. Cassie its fine. You're OK, I promise! I'm here I won't let anything happen to you." he looked down into her frightened eyes. When he looked into her eyes he knew in an instant she had been through a lot more than she had lead him and the others to believe. She was now shacking uncontrollably know matter how hard he tried to comfort her.

"Cassie. What happened to you? Please you have to tell me. I want to help!" he said.

Cassie looked up into his eyes and knew it was the truth but how could she tell him? She still couldn't believe it to be true.

"Cassie?" he said looking behind her. "Let's finish this later. But for right now let's get Astronima and get out of here."

She was still holding his hand and shacking as they left. They headed down the many corridors and found the control room. They had heard talking coming from inside and stopped behind a pillar to watch and listen. Astronima was talking to Dark Specter about the final plan to take the earth and destroy the rangers.

When the meeting had finally ended and everyone left but Astronima, they jumped out from behind the pillar and grabbed her.

"Hey!" she turned to see the red and pink ranger. "Let me go! Eclipter they are in here! HELP!"

Andros put a hand over her mouth and grabbed her upper body, while Cassie grabbed the bottom. They took her back down the corridors and hopped onto their Galaxy Gliders. Astronima was on the back of Cassie's Glider tied up to make sure she wouldn't escape.

They left the hanger and sped back out into space towards there Mega Ship.

Andros then looked over at Cassie to see she was still shaking a bit. What could have happened to her back there? he thought.

"Cassie?" he asked gently. "Cassie? Are you OK? What's wrong?"

She looked over at him and thought I didn't think we'd end up finding that room. Oh I just want to forget!

She looked up at him seeing that he still wanted an answer and said, "I'll tell you later after Karone is back. OK? I promise."

He nodded at her and looked ahead.

*****Meanwhile*****

"Princess? Princess! Where are you my dear one?" asked Eclipter running into the room where he had heard his dearest Princess scream.

No answer.

*****Meanwhile*****

20 minutes later they were back on the ship, Astronima still struggling and Cassie still shaking.

"Over here Andros!" said Alpha. "We are all set up."

Andros brought over a kicking and screaming Astronima, they had removed the binds around her so that it wouldn't screw with the machine.

"Let me go! You hear me! LET ME GO!" screamed Astronima. "How DARE you come and kidnap me off my own SHIP!"

"Alpha please start the machine." asked TJ wanting Astronima to shut up.

"Alrighty then it is set. Commencing procedure." said the small robot turning on the machine.

"WHAT! NO LET ME GO!" she screamed again trying to get up but was pushed back down and quickly tied up again.

A few minutes later there was no screaming and yelling, or an evil Astronima but a good Karone.

She smiled up at her friends and said, "Thanks guys. You saved me again."

Cassie and Andros ran up to give her a hug. Astronima could see a bit of fear in her eyes and knows why. She was the one that caused this fear the one who betrayed her best friend.

"Cassie I...." she began but was cut off buy Cassie.

"Don't," she said looking at Andros and the team indicating they didn't know. "It wasn't you Karone. It was Astronima. So don't be sorry we are just glad you are back.

Astronima nodded but knew deep in her heart that she wasn't totally forgiven she had crossed the line. She had done a terrible thing to her. Why... she thought, Why did I do that to her? She has always been kind to me and is the one true best friend I have ever had and how did I repay her...