Chapter 4: The truth comes out

Andros see's the attack coming and jumps aside, and slashes the monster before he had the chance to hit him with his long jagged claws. The monster fell on his stomach crying out in pain but got up in an instint try to ram down Andros with his claws but agian Andros did the same thing taking the monster by surprise.

"Hey thats not fair! You cant do that!" said the monster charging agian but thos time relesing his claws from his fingers. They flew forward and hit Andros square in the stomach, causeing him to grunt and colaps to the ground in a faint. The monster laughs madly while walking up to Andros only to be tripped by Andros who was pretending to be hurt and faint.

"Well when you are friends with Astronima and you attack me life isent fair. Its fair game esspecially since you attacked me." said Andros charging at the monster.

He hits the monster but the monster dosnt quit he gets back up and charges yet agian only this time giving Andros a good wack to the stomach sending him flying into a near by building the collapsing to the ground. Once Andros got up he decided he played nicely long enough and shouts "Thats it ! Im done playing nice. MEGA BATTLE ACTIVATE!" and his mega battle morpher appears on his right wrist.

"Now, Now you dont want ot do that!" said the monster evily.

"And why NOT!" yelled Andros back at the monster angrily.

"Cause I have somthing you want! Something you need! Well SOMEONE I mean. You lost someone close to you not to long ago No?" asked the monster.

Andros thought of the one and only person who was lost ever to him well NOT including his sister. NO NOT SISTER! Astronima. He remembered Cassie the one person who always made him laugh, who was always caring and understanding, who always brightend his day when he saw her. Her smile was the one thing that would always make him feel good on a bad day. She was the most amazing person he had ever known and now she was gone because of Astronima NO Him.

"Well?" said the monster breaking Andros from his thoughts.

"Yah, SO?" asked Andros.

"Well I have some information regarding her, and he whereabouts." said the monster.

"NO your lying I know where Cassie is! And shes dead thanks to your Queen Astronima... No Me." said Andros sadly.

"Ha Ha. Well that just goes to prove what you know! No she's not dead she alive but just barely. She's being held prisoner on the Dark Fortress shes not being fed or given water. HA. She's getting weaker and weaker every minuate, and soon my my Very Soon she WILL be no more. HAHAHAHA!" said the monster.

Andros thought for a few minutes could he be telling the truth? Or lying so I can spare him? Eather way Cassie is Involved if their is even the slightest chance of her being alive then I'll take my chances.

"NO! How could you? You let Cassie go or I swear I'll Kill you right here and NOW!" yells Andros getting angryer by the second.

"Now Now Now. You are in no position to be making threats at me I could just as easily kill your beloved Cassie without a second thought. And the state that she is in now just one small hit would kill her instantly. I dont know why Astronima keeps her she's just going to die. I give her about a week or maybe even two but three weeks is out of the question her best would probably be 1 1/2 weeks left to live." said the monster getting really excited thinking of ways he could speed up the prosses to torcher the Red Ranger Andros.

"No! Please dont... Dont hurt her! I Lo..." said Andros stopping before he said to much to give the monster any ideas on how to torcher him even further.

"So you have feelings for this Cassie Huh? Well if I stand corrected I'd say you were about to say you Love her. Well I'll give you a small chance to win her back. Not that if you do you could save her in time. She's to week I'm not even sure forcing food or water down her throut would save her. But no matter in two days at noon meet me on the planet Ireion in the Stallia Galaxy. There we will have a One on One battle no one else. If you bring anyone else I will kill Cassie right before your eyes. I want her there to see me destroy you even though she cant keep her eyes open for 5 seconds she might still be able to her it. HAHAHA see you Red Ranger in TWO DAYS!" and with that the monster was gone.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Andros colapsing to the ground. "I wont fail you twice Cassie I will NOT let them hurt you. I promise I Will get you out of there if it is the last thing I do."