Chapter 10 -kiddnaped-

Warning, this chapter took a dark turn! If you cab not handle dark, shitty writing, I recomend you skipp this and probably the next chapter too. Thank you for reading. Now~ the story:

Meliodas' P.O.V.

I saw Arthur opening the door right at the moment Zeldris falled to the ground. I quikly hit Arthur with the showel. I draged both off the bodys in my car and drow too a hide out on the woods. I threw Arthur in there and carfully carried Zeldiboo bridal style innto the cabin. I had too be carafull with his deliciua body~ (omg, it sounded like he was going too eat him,well he is kinda going too do that~)

I laid him down in the bed and then strapped Arthur too the electrik chair~ I saw MY Zeldiboo kiss his dirtu cheek, so now he got to pay the praise.~ 

I turned around too see Gelda walking in.

"Hi Gelda~" I said smirking.

"Hi Meli, can he still cum?~" She asked me.

"Ah yes, indeed he can~"  I replyed.

"Wery well, see you at night time, partner~" She said before walkin out the door on her way home. 

I gently strapped Zeldris too the bed throwing a glass off water at the both off them. They both woke up and looked around. I could see that they where scared.

I gently got on topp of MY Zedliboo and started too kiss his neck and removing his shirt. I stared too kiss down his body, while slowy removing his boxers. I starte to kiss his penis down till the end, and sucked while he let out high moans.  I could hear Arthur getting mad but I didn't focus on him,only on the sexy boy laing under me. I started too grope his ass and kiss his 6-pack. I kissed upover him, till I reached his face~ I presses my lips on his, sealing the air that where betwen us, while taking over his mouth with my tounge, I closed my eyes wanting to never let go off this moment, but like that shit where going too happend. I broke our kiss and removed my clothes, letting Zeldris see my naked body. I rubbed my dick against his while hearing the wonderfull moans he let out~ I loved the sound's that hd made!~

I wanted too fuck him so bad, but not yet. I wanted it ti be the most wonderfyll moment ever, and that can't happend while he is still in this old moldy rotten cabin.

"Gelda is next, but please, save thos wonderfull moans for me~" I whisperd in his ear, taking on all off my clothes and walked home.

It was a quiet night, everyone was insde sleeping that I knew, exept Gelda. I hope that she would not take those wonderfull moans away from me! If she hurt Zeldris, I will not hesitate too kill her. When the sins ask why Zeldris is not inn school, I will say that he's sick or something, because... nobody else should touch him the way I do~

_____________________

Hope that you enjoyd the chapter as much as I wrote it~