Chapter 17

Arthur's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Meliodas staring at me.

"Keep you'r ugly ass from Zeldris' one!" He whisperd intense into my ear.

"And I will not kill you" he added picking Zeldris. I tried to hit him but he just got away out off the window.

Why does this keep happening?

"Hi you little fuckhead, I see you tried to kill me." I turned around too see Gelda staning there. Oh fuck.

I feelt her fork stab thro me.

(Sorry, but I had a plan, sorry, but she is importan to later in the story.)

I threw up, before I could stab her to she was gone. Wonder where she went.

Zeldris' P.O.V.

I woke up in my room. I wasn't chaned this time.

"Daddy, let's make a deal."

"1. Stop calling me daddy or I will hate you more. 2. What deal?"

"A deal where you can go to school, as long as you come back here. You know what will happend if you don't." He spoke with his ugly ass voice.

"Deal I guess."

"Good, now get ready."

I waited for him to get away before I got ready. When I walked downstairs I was greeted by him taking his hand down in my boxers. I took his hand out and ran till the school. When I got there I feel like everyone was staring at me.

I tried to hide my hickies as good as possible. I didn'y even try to talk to anyone, cuss I knew Meliodas would stalk me.