Chapter 15

Arthur's P.O.V.

I woke up in a strange room. I looked around too see Gelda watching over me.

"Good,you're awake." Her eye's was red like she had just cried.

"Gelda, what am I doing here?" I asked her.

"Ohh, you are going to help me with a little plan off mine~" She smirked.

Now I was worried.

"Okay, Meliodas kidnpaed my baba" she looked sad now.

"Baba...?" I asked her.

"Yes, my baba, my Zelli"

Ahhhhhh, she was talking about Zeldris. My crush.

"Aha, but what does it have in it for me?" I asked her.

Seh bit her lip thinking off something.

"He won't be with Meliodas anymore, and so he will be more happy with me anyway!" She said after 5minutes off lipbiting.

"Aha~ tell me that plan off your's, if you are willing to share him with me~"

"Deal, now let's prepare"

Estarossa's P.O.V.

I have been worried sick about Zeldris. But I can'y do anythin about it because off my stupid parents.

They don't want me to be gone or some shit like that. They took me away from there. I looked around my room. We are curently staying at my aunt's place.

I don't really like staying here because my cousins are the worst. They NEVER leave me alone, but atleast they don't steal my food.

Mom and dad didn't plan to have Zeldris, so he's the least loved out off us 3. They still love him, but just not as much they love me.

I remver that we played tag once. Meliodas pushed him down in the lake and it was Zeldris who got all the blame.

But Meliodas hit mom and dad and ran away with Zeldris. I have always been jealous off they're realationship.

I wondering what Meliodas is doing,or who he is doing.

Timeskip till some days later.

Zeldris' P.O.V.

I don't know how long it has been. How long I have been here. But I know that I want to get away.

I can hear that he is leaving. I havent been eating the last couple off days since eating his food will littearly kill me. I look at the tabel beside me and I couldn't belive what I saw! The fucking keys to get me away from here!

I tried to reach it but I couldn't fucking reach it. I had to get kreative. I tried for a long time before I heard that mother fuckings dick came home.

He came down with an knife.

Fuck.