Chapter 11

Meliodas' P.O.V.

I walked home and snuck up too Zeldris' room too sleep in his bed since it smelled like him. I fell asleep 5minutes later.

I woke up too his anoying alarm, witch I had forgotten that existed. I got up from his bed, taking on his boxers, his shirt, and his pants. It fitted me too no suprise, since we had all the same mesurments.  I walked downstairs, taking Esta's plate with food and sat down in the cough and ate while watching TV.

When I finished breakfast I walked too the cabin where Zeldris were for my enjoment.

When I walked in I gently kissed Zeldris' forhead.

"God morning Zeldiboo~" I whisper in his ear. He still sleept, that cutiepie! I kissed his chin. When I remobed his chlotes, I noticed that he had scrathmarks all over him!

The only other preson that tought him was Gelda! That bitch!!!! Uhg im gonna kill her later,but right now I have to focus on Zeldris. I gently started too kiss him. Feeling all his muscels, rubing my hand against his penis. He groaned ad he woke up too the feeling off my hands and wet mouth.

"H-hey, stop it!" He bearly could whisper out.

"Not untill I get what I want~ maybe you can even have sole food!" I spoke back.

He barly noded. My poor Zeldiboo, I will give Gelda the most grusome death ever!

I looked at Arthur who had woke up. I walked over too him and cut his arms.

"That's for being closer with MY ZeldiBoo than I am." I spoke coldly at him.

"I-im sorry" he stutterd out. How pathetic!

"I wan't too punish you more, but I got other plans and things too do." I said as I put the knife down and walked home.

I kicked open the door and walked too my room. I looked it and took out a pen and paper, I needed too plan how too kill Gelda! I started planing and planed it. I sudently feelt tired and walked and lied down in my bed putting the blankets over me beforr I drifted too sleep.

Timeskip to Monday~

I woke up too the most anoying sound in the world, my alarm clock. Just now that I had a soo good dream that me and Zeldris had an romantic dinner togheter, and I probosed, and he started too cry off happines and then too scream 'yes'.

I put on my chlotes, did the usual then walked too school.

As I was walking there, I met Elizabeth. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey there beutifuld~" I said to her,just that made her blush.

"H-his sir. Meliodas!" She spoke.
She was very cute when she blushed. I kissed her on the mouth and walked too my classroom.

Ban came over too me.

"Hi capt'n~" he sang.

"Hey Ban!" I spoke.

"Where is the other verscion off you?" He asked me.

"Home, he's sick so I forbid him too go out off the house" I answeard, lying ofc.

Timeskip till after class

I was walking too my next class, when I was stoped by someone. I turned around and too my suprise it was-