Chapter 22

If you are inocent, I sugest you skipping this part asvit contains sexuall content. If you don't feel comfetable you should 100% skipp this chapter, hope you enjoy for who want to read this chapter~ tudledu~

Zeldris' P.O.V.

When school ended I walked straight home, as my lover wanted to. I walked in the door, straight to the kitchen and pinned my lover down.

I placed my mouth till his neck, kissin, sucing and licking. I took my hand on his abs, feeling in down till his penis. I started to rub it. He let out moans.

I pulled down his pants and his boxers, placing his dick inside my mouth and sucking on it. He let out high moans as he also pulled my hair.

His moans was perfekt and I wanted more, so much more off it. Him. All off him, inside me. I stopped sucking at the moment he cumed, containg it in my mouth, as I put my lips on his soft ones. I pushed all the cum that he realesd in my mouth, in his. Omce he had swallowed it, I took over his mouth with my tounge. I was about to remove my chlotes when I realised what I was doing. I pulled away running to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet.

Ohh no, he had made me have the heats for him while in matinseason! Im gonna murder that ugly ass off his after this.

________________

happy valentines~ I wrote this for you lovelies~ so I hope this chapter cheered you up if you didn't plan this day as you would like to. Have an amasing evening~