chapter 14

Nobody's P.O.V.

Zeldris woke up chained to a bed in a relatively dark room. He was scared off where he was and what was gling to happend to him. In the past few weeks he had been condtaky touched by his older broter, Meliodas even before he even said that he wanted to be inside off him.

He looked around the room panicking, till he he heard a door open and a bit off light filling the room.

With a flick noice the lights turned on, and standing there was no ither than Meliodas. Zeldris feelt tears form in his eyes just seeing his brother scared him.

He didn't want this...he didn't love his brother that way. The person he loved was Arthur, but he didn't know even know is he's still alive since Meliodas had been torturing him all those weeks.

Meliodas walked closer to Zeldris exspoed body licking his lips.

"Hmmmmm~  you know how long long it took me to be in the right mood for this~ you look so tasty I just can't resist anymore~" the blond male said as he kissed his younger brother sucking on his lip asking for entrance.

Zeldris didn't want to give him entrace but acindentaly did when a moan slippt his mouth while Meliodas grabbed his member.

Zeldris hated himself for being that weak to not push his brother off. Meliodas smirked after pulling away a thin lime of salvia dripping down they're mouths.

Meliodas turned Zeldris around and placed his member at his entrace.

"Since you won't obey me, im not gonna be abel to prepare the cute little ass off yours~" he wispherd in Zeldris ear seductily.

Hearing this, Zeldris had a few tears forming in his eyes.

"M-Meliodas p-please d-don't do this t-to m-me." Meliodas looked at his eyes, guilt forming in his own. But soon, that guilt was replaced with pure lust as he showed his dick inside Zeldris.

This caused Zeldris to cry and moan in pain. Seeing the tears Meliodas waited a while for Zeldris to stop feeling that much pain.

Zeldris panted heavily still struggling to push Meliodas off and out him, but to no use. Meliodas was just too strong. After a few minutes Meliodas stared throusting into Zeldris at a rapid speed causing Zeldris to cry, scream and moan.

After a few minutes Meliodas and Zeldris cummed. Meliodas pulled out off his brother, panted heavly and lying himself next to his brother falling asleep.

______________________

This was made by TiciLisa, she is an amasing author and an amasing friend. She was kind enought to write this for me. She makes stories that I love, and im pretty sure you would like her too. As we all know, I can't write that good lemons. Anyways, goo check her stories out~ byebye~