Chapter 18

Zeldris' P.O.V.

Everyone stared at me as I quikly walked to my locker. When I opend it, I realised that there was picktures off Meliodas penis I quikly took them down and hid them befire anyome saw them. That idiot! Why did he leave that kind off gross picktures in MY locker?

I realised I had a pavk og bandais in my locked so I hid my hickies behind them. Fuck that asshole.

I saw Gelda walking in, I noticed that she had gotten bigger. I walked to my class and sat down wating for everyone else also to join class.

My teacher came in.

"Zeldris, didn't you'r parents tell you?" She asked.

"What?"

"You are chaning classes. You have pe now."

"Ohh, ok" I got up and walked over to the changingroom.

I looked aroundt and noticed that these people aren't my age. They must be atleas 16! They all looked at me wierd.

I just got changed and walked over to where we were suposed to be with the rest off my class.

"Hey, wierdo!" One off them said to me.

I ignored him until he pinned me to the wall.

"Don't ignore me, you are now my toy~" he said starting too lick my neck. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't.

But how could I? Hes fucking 2 years older than me.

He stared to suck my lips "asking" for entrace, before he seperated my lips making an entrace into my mouth, exploring it.

I kicked him in his balls and got up and ran. I ran as fast as I could to get home. I got changed and ran home. Meliodas wouldn't be home since he is at school. I loocked myself in my room.

I curled up into a ball and cried, I don't know for how long. But sometime later I heard the door open.

"Yo, Meli! It's ya brother Esta!~" I heard Estarossa yell. I slowy unlocked the door sneaking down into the kitchen, I snuck up behind hin before hugging him from behind.