We Had 1 (one) Job

"Philip, stop telling people you're the next Einstein," Angie said shaking her head. She turned to Theodosia Burr Jr, and said "He's got quite the ego. Don't mind him." Theodosia snickered and turned to Philip. "Nice to meet you, Einstein."

***

"Was that MacDonalds always there?" Philip asked as he came to an abrupt stop. "Focus! Our little brother is missing!" Angie said grabbing Philip's arm and pulling him along. "We don't even know where to look! And my concert starts in 10 minutes!" AJ complained as he struggled to keep up with Angie. "Didn't John say something about the park?" Philip asked, rocking William in his arms. "He did. Let's check there," AJ said.

***

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Angie stage whispered to Philip, noticing her parents were sitting in the grass at the park. "They just happen to be on a date here." Philip snorted. "This feels like a TV show." Angelica rolled her eyes. "Come on, help me look for John. Clearly AJ won't be any help." AJ was sitting on the grass with William in his arms, far behind his parents enjoying his band. Suddenly Eliza got up to go to the concession stand. While she was gone, Alexander gave a random lady in red a hug. "Who's that?" Philip asked quietly. "I don't know.." Angie answered. "Let's go find John."

"1..2..3..4..5..6.. Oh hi Angie, hey Philip! ..7-" (<-- see what I did there?) Theodosia was cut off by Angelica. "What are you doing?" Theodosia blinked. "I'm counting, Ang." Angie sighed. "No shit, sherlock. Why are you counting?" Theo laughed at herself. "Oh my bad. I'm playing hide and seek. Want to join?"
"No thanks, we're already seeking. Have you seen our brother John?" Philip asked. "I'm playing hide and seek with him right now, we can find him together! I'd say it's been about 30 seconds, yeah?"

We love cliffhangers :) Don't worry, Chapter 3 won't be near as long of a wait as this one was. Thanks for the read! Make sure to vote and follow me for more!