Got Herself A Date

"Hey Theodosia," Frances greeted sitting next to Theo on the bus. "Hey, Francie!" Theo greeted back with enthusiasm. Seconds before the bus doors shut, Angelica and Philip rushed in, and sat in the seat in front of Theo and Frances. Philip turned around. "Sup'?" He said attempting to catch his breath. "Almost missed the bus again, I see," Frances said shaking her head. Angie turned around too. "Yeah, I got to witness Angie get herself a date!" Philip nudged Angie. Frances' face went pale. Angie rolled her eyes and elbowed Philip playfully. "With who?" Frances asked, trying to sound casual. "Oh my God, it's Georges isn't it?" Theo asked getting excited. Angie blushed red and turned away with a smile. "Yes! I knew it!" Theo exclaimed. Frances interjected, "I dunno, Angie. I don't think you guys are right for each other."
Philip raised an eyebrow. "Whadyamean, France?"
Frances sighed, and stared at her lap. "Nevermind. I just think maybe she'd be better with someone who has more in common with her?" Angelica stared at her for a second before slowly turning to face Philip. They looked at each other, then Philip shrugged.
It was silent between the four of them until the bus came to a stop and Angelica and Philip stood up. "Bye," they said in unison, then got off the bus.
Theodosia didn't waste a second. She whipped around to face Frances. "I cannot believe you never told me!" Frances put her face in her hands. "Look I'm sorry. I did plan on telling you, I just never got around to it." Theodosia shrugged.
"I just feel like it would've been worth mentioning that you like Georges, I could've been your wing woman!" Frances looked shocked. "Theo, no. I don't like Georges." Theo looked confused but you could see it all click in her head.
"Oh."
Frances nodded.
"I like Angelica. I'm gay."