Hide and Seek

"Admit it. You like him." Philip teased. "I don't! Georges and I are just friends-" Angie ran straight into Georges De Lafayette as she was talking. "Ah! Oh hey Georges." Angie chuckled nervously, blushing a dark red. Philip snickered. Angie elbowed him.

***

"AYE JOHN! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Theodosia yelled as she ran to go seek. Angie sighed and turned to Philip. "We'll split up. You go with Theo, and explain why we need her to not be so loud. Mom and dad are right there-" Alexander wasn't there. "Where'd dad go?" Philip shrugged. "He probably went back to work." It didn't seem relevant at the time, but the woman in red was also gone. (wink wink)

"Ohh.. So you two are on a mission!" Theo said said with enthusiasm. Philip nodded. "Oh that makes hide and seek so much more interesting!" Theo added. "Mhm," Philip said, looking around, scanning for John. "Boo!" John jumped out of his hiding spot. Theo screamed, causing people to stare. "Theo! Shhh.." Philip stage whispered, making sure his mom didn't see. Sure, they found John, but they still weren't supposed to be there. Theodosia giggled. "How are you gonna make me be quiet, Einstein?" Theo asked loudly and teasingly. Suddenly Philip grabbed Theo's face and kissed her. "Ewww!" John said with disgust. "Damn, Einstein," Theo said with a grin.

Meanwhile

"I have always been amazing at finding. Lost your glasses? I just found them," Georges said with his thick french accent, handing Angie a pair of glasses. "I don't even wear glasses, where did you get these-" Georges interrupted, "No need to thank me. Now lets find your brother, yes?" At that moment Eliza walked by, headed to the concession stand again. (Eating for two) Angie gasped and grabbed Georges' hand, and pulled him behind a bench. Eliza froze and turned around. When she didn't see anything, she shook her head and kept walking. "Let's go," Angie said, still holding Georges' hand. They ran into the playground to look for John. Suddenly they heard a scream. Going to investigate, they saw that Theo was still being loud. But also that Philip and Theo had found John.

"Damn, Einstein." Theo said with a grin. "Angie!" John ran up to Angie and hugged her. "Real smooth, Philip," Angie said, hugging John back. Philip blushed, scratching his head. "Concerts over," AJ said walking over to them with William, "Mom's on her way home. We need to go."

So there you have it! A semi cliffhanger. If you forgot, or just don't know, Georges De Lafayette is Marquis De Lafayette's son. Of course he and Angelica were not a thing historically, but neither were Theodosia and Philip and romance makes this more interesting. OTP :P