Tables Were Practically Thrown

"Okay, let the debate begin. The question on the table : Is zooming in on a friends face while recording, funny?" Georges declared.
Mrs. Rose rolled her eyes.
"This is your debate topic?"
"I can work with this," Philip said hopping up from his seat.
"I think it indeed, is funny. Because.. my friends are ugly. Thank you."
He sat back down. Angelica playfully smacked his shoulder.
"Astonishing argument, my guy," Frances Laurens said sarcastically.
The teacher stood up, exasperated, and walked to the front of the room. "As on the edge of my seat that debate left me, class dismisses in 3 minutes. Get packed up please."

*After school*

"Hey, Angie!" Georges called out, running to catch up with her. "Oh hey, Georges!" She replied with a smile. "Nice debate! Mine doesn't stand a chance after yours, tables were practically thrown," she joked. He laughed a little. "What's your debate topic?" He asked. "Does having a picture of yourself as your lockscreen make you self-absorbed?"
"That's a good one," he said with a smile. "Thanks," she smiled back.
"Hey, um, would you wanna, maybe like.. um... go see a movie, hang out.. ya know.. soon?" He asked her, awkwardly.
"Sure," she said playing it cool.
"HA! I KNEW IT!" Philip yelled excitedly, behind them. They both whipped around. Philip frantically pretended to be looking at his watch. "I was right - is four o'clock! Heh.."
Angelica rolled her eyes trying not laugh. "Wait- Ang, our bus leaves at 4!" Both of their eyes widened and they both took off sprinting in the direction of the buses. Angie turned back slightly while running and yelled,
"I'll call you later, Georgi!"

Hi guys! Sorry it's been forever since I've updated, I've been super busy. Thanks for reading, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and if you don't celebrate those, I wish you a blessed week/month❤