The Mall - Michael Imagine

You were going to the mall with your boyfriend, Michael and his band mates. You got dressed into your high waisted shorts and All Time Low singlet with your black converse. With your hair falling down over your shoulders naturally, you smiled proudly with the outfit you have chosen.

"C'mon Y/N" you hear Michael yell from down stairs.

"I'll be down in a sec!" you called back to him.

You applied mascara to your eyelashes and grabbed your purse from next to you. You ran down the stairs and saw Michael rushing around trying to find something. You guessed it was his keys. You spotted them on the bench and picked them up.

You walked to where Michael was and held them up.

"Looking for these Mike!" You jingled them in your hands.

He turned around and his eyes widened as he looked you up and down. You looked down at yourself as well.

"What's wrong!?" You asked fixing the bottom of your shorts.

"N-nothing, those shorts are just very fitting" he commented and walked over to you.

He placed his hands at the bottom of your back and pulled you closer to him.

"How am I going to keep my hands off of you!" He said smiling and then kissing your lips.

You giggled into the kiss. He took the keys out of your hands.

"Ladies first" he said and winked.

"Perv!" you laughed but walked ahead of him wanting to tease him a bit.

As you walked out the door he slapped your butt. You gasped and spun around. Pretending he didn't do it, he quickly turned around to lock the door.

"You're a loser!" You laughed turning back to walk towards the car.

You felt arms wrap around your waist.

"But I'm your loser" he whispered into your ear.

You grabbed his hand and interlocked each others fingers until you got to the car.

You hopped into the car and buckled up your seatbelt. Michael turned on the engine and you made the 20 minute trip to the mall.