Luke Imagine (for Amy)

You wake up with your head on his chest. You smile and open your eyes. You lift your head up and stare at the beautiful presence you were laying with. His lips are parted as he softly snores. You move further up to nuzzle your head onto his shoulder.

"Luke" you whisper into his ear.

Nothing.

"Luuuke" you sing song into his ear.

He stirs and moans.

"C'mon Luke, you have to get up!" you say sitting up.

Luke rolls onto his side and puts his arm over his eyes, hiding from the suns rays.

"Whyyyy" he says in his deep, morning voice.

You giggle to yourself.

"Because we have to meet Y/BF/N for breakfast" you say shaking his body.

Silence.

"Well you asked for it Hemmings!"

You grab your pillow and lift it over your head. You start hitting Luke with it until he begs you to stop.

"Okay, okay! I'll get up!" He laughs.

"Good" you smile feeling accomplishment.

Luke grabs your shoulders and pushes you down onto the bed, hovering over you.

"On one condition!" He smiles.

"And what is this condition?" You ask.

He bites his lip and looks down at yours.

"A good morning kiss" he leans in and presses his soft lips against yours.

The kiss started to get a bit heated so before one thing lead to another you pushed him off of you and onto the floor. You started laughing so hard you thought you were going to pee yourself. You looked over at Luke and he was pouting on the floor. You looked at him in awe.

"Aw babe, I'm sorry." You put out your hand out to help him up.

He grabbed your hand but pulled you down onto the floor with him. You tumbled off the bed and onto his chest. You both were laughing. As the laughter began to die off, you looked into each others eyes.

"I love waking up with you!" Luke smiled and pressed his lips against your forehead.

You smiled.

"And I love waking up with you!" You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

You looked over at the time

"Shit look at the time! Y/BF/N's gonna kill me!"

----------------------------------

A/N

This imagine was originally for one of my best friend's but I've just put in Y/BF/N (your best friend's name) so you can imagine it as yourself! xxxx