Bad Dream - Michael Imagine

You wake up at some godly hour after having a bad dream, you feel the familiar arms of Michael's draped around your waist. You close your eyes again, trying to get back to sleep. You sigh, not being able to fall back into slumber. You open your eyes and stare up to the roof. The soft light of the alarm clock on the side table is the only thing illuminating the room.

You peel Michael's arms away from your waist and get up from the bed. You slowly make your way down the stairs and into the kitchen. You grab a glass from the cupboard and take the chocolate milk from the fridge to pour it into the glass. You sit on the stool close to the bench and slowly drink the milk.

You suddenly feel a pair of warm arms wrap around your body. You smile knowing its Michael. He places his chin on your shoulder.

"Bad dream?" He asks holding you closer to him.

"Yeah" you whisper, nodding slightly.

He grabs your hands and interlocks your fingers. His eyes are half closed as he kisses you lightly on the cheek.

"I'll protect you from everything that is bad!" He mumbles.

You giggle at his comment.

"I know you will" you reply.

His thumb stokes your hand as you two just stay there in silence. You finish the last of your chocolate milk.

"C'mon let's go back to bed before you fall asleep on my shoulder" you giggle.

Michael smiles and lifts himself away from your shoulder. You put your glass into the sink. You walk over to Michael and he takes your hand in his. You walk back to your bedroom and roll into bed together.

"Good night Mikey" you say cuddling up to him.

He places his arm around you.

"Good night babe, sweet dreams. I love you" he mumbles into your hair before kissing your head.

"I love you too"

You slowly drift off to sleep, feeling like you're the luckiest girl in the world to have Michael as your sweet and caring boyfriend.