Lunch - Ashton Irwin Imagine

You and your boyfriend Ashton were meeting his band mates for lunch but everything you tried on, you hated. Ashton came through the door of your shared bedroom and saw the clothes all over the floor.

"Babe, what's with all the clothes on the ground?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I look shit in everything!" You said sighing and ruffling through your drawers.

"What! No you don't! You look great in whatever you wear!" He says laying down onto the bed.

"You have to say that, Ash!" You say jumping into your black skinny jeans.

"No, I mean it Y/N!" He smiles.

"Then what should I wear?" You ask him in desperation.

"Nothing would be nice but a little inappropriate for lunch!" He laughs.

You giggle but motion for him to continue.

"Put on your British flag singlet! I like that shirt!" He smiles.

You do as he says and put on the shirt. You actually like his choice.

"Yay! Thanks babe!" You run over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome cutie!" He replies.

"Now c'mon, we have to go! We're running late!" He says grabbing your purse and your hand and running down to the car.

20 minutes later you arrive at the restaurant you were meeting the other boys at.

You two got out of the car and he swung his arm over your shoulders.

You walked into the restaurant moments later and found the other boys and sat down.

The other boys were all having there own conversations while you and Ashton were listening. You shifted closer to Ashton. You put your hand on his bicep and your other hand slid down his arm and interlocked your fingers. He looked down to you and smiled. You smiled back and put your head on his shoulder. You were bored but you didn't want to seem rude. You thought you would do something to make you less bored.

You began drawing circles on his thigh, subtly going further up. You got close to his crotch before he leant over.

"What are you doing Y/N?" He whispered in your ear.

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" You said innocently, guiding your hand over his beginning bulge.

He bit his bottom lip, trying not to let out a moan. You continued your motion until he couldn't take it anymore.

"S-sorry boys but me and Y/N have to go. We've got to go do some things! Cya later!" He said getting up, guiding you in front of him.

The boys looked confused but said there goodbyes.

"You're such a bad influence Y/N!" He whispered into your ear, as you left the restaurant.

----------------------------------

If ya want an imagine, comment your name, a few features and a scenario and I'll try and work some magic!! xxx