Chapter Twelve

I looked up at Aiden as he walked back into the room. I let out the breath I'd been holding. "I did it." I mumbled in disbelief, a smile starting to form on my lips.

"How did he take it?" He asked, giving me a small smile.

"Alright, but he wasn't really in the right place to react badly." I said with a shrug. "I'll probably get a phone call later." I sighed, sliding my phone into my pocket and walking back into to bedroom, doing one last check that I had got everything that was mine.

"I'll take these bags down to the car." I called out as he walked past the bedroom door.

***

Tyrone's POV

***

Unlocked the front door of ou- my apartment. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I pushed the door closed with my foot, dropping my bags down onto the door, pulling off my tie and undoing my shirt. I walked though to the living room, the note on the table catching my eye. She'd read the note. She'd been here.. Next to the note I'd written I saw another few pieces of paper. I took in a breath and picked then up.

"Tyrone,

I really don't know what to say other than sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for being a coward and coming round when you're out, but mainly, I'm sorry that you hit me. I don't know what I did to make you do it, but it wasn't my fault, it was yours. Sure, you got drunk and you were angry that Aiden found out about us but that was still no excuse for you to lay a hand on me. I forgave you for that time, but then you hurt me again. You promised me that you'd change, and you did. You changed for the worst Ty, and you need to understand that I can't live with that.. I can't live with you."

I stopped reading, letting out a shaky sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair. I'd lost her for good.

"Please know that I do love you, but that doesn't mean that I want to come back to you, I just don't want to live like this anymore so it's best that we're apart. I don't know if you still love me, I've been wondering. Well, how could you love me of you've been hurting me? And if you do love me, how could you do that to me? I don't want you to answer these questions, just think about them. That's what you should've done a long time ago Ty, think. You should've thought before you hit me, because you should've know that you'd lose me.

Please don't ask me where in staying, because I don't think I'll be there for much longer, but that's still undecided. Still, I don't want to tell you were I am because I'm scared. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell Marcus that you've hurt me, but I'm going to tell him we're not together anymore. If he asks why? I don't know what I'll say but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Sam."

I forgot about Marcus, her brother, my best friend. He wasn't okay with our relationship in the first place and if he found out what I'd done, I probably wouldn't see the sun the next day after he'd finished with me. I shook my head, laying the note back down on the table and pulling my phone from my pocket and dialled Sam's number, but hitting the home button instead of starting the call.

***

Sam's POV

***

"Y-you don't need to come down Marcus." I said with a sigh. "You live hours away and you've got to take care of Lili."

"So I'm not allowed to drive two hours to come and comfort my little sister?" He asked, chuckling a little. "Besides, Sophie is capable of looking after Lili. I take it you've moved out of Ty's apartment?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm staying with a friend." I said, glancing over at Aiden as I rested my head on the window, looking out as we continued to drive to Aiden's house.

"Male or female?" He asked.

"He's called Aiden, and no we're not together. Marcus, I've just got out of a relationship, I don't want to be in another just yet."

"Well when I get there on the weekend make sure you bring him so I can check this Aiden kid out, alright?" It sounded more like a demand than a question and I knew that he'd have that protective look on his face.

I sighed before mumbling a "Fine."

"How's college anyway? Mom and dad miss you." He asked, trying to change the subject.

"It's alright. Third year is hard." I said with a sigh. "And tell them I'll come and visit them as soon as I can and that I miss them too." I smiled a little and the thought of going back home. I'd moved out of my family home so I could go to college. The main bad thing about moving so far away was that I never got to see my parents or my brother and his family. I'd stayed on campus for the first two and a half years of college and then got an apartment with Tyrone, until now.

"Just wait until fourth year, then third will seem like a breeze." He said, his voice sounding amused. "Alright, I'll see you on Saturday Sam"

"See you soon, big brother. Love you." I said with a smile before hanging up the phone, letting out a deep breath.

---

I'm sorry that it's really short and just a filler, but I thought it'd be good to end it where I did. Next chapter will have both Sam and Marcus's POV in it. (:::

I don't know when the next update will be as I go to Sixth Form tomorrow, so updates will be slow after this one.

I'll see you guys soon!

-Jasmine