Chapter Fifteen

I'm writing this in my free periods at school so if there is any mistakes, I'll fix them later.

---

Aiden's POV

***

I ran down the stairs when I heard shouting in the hallway. Sam ran up to me as she saw me, hiding her face in my chest.

"What's wrong, Sam?" I whispered, looking up at Marcus.

"I found her at Tyrone's." Marcus said, obviously angry.

"D-did he try anything?" I asked Sam, thinking the worst.

She shook her head, still not looking up at me.

"Hurry up Sam, go and get your stuff." Marcus demanded, walking closer.

"What, why? Where are you going?" I asked her.

She looked up at me slowly "Marcus wants me to move back home."

"W-what about college?"

"He said he's already transferred me." She sniffed, hiding her face back into my shirt.

"What? You can't just transfer her without telling her first!" I looked up at Marcus, who was leaning against the wall. 

"Well she's being transferred. Look, you can visit her whenever you want, alright? We need to get going."

Sam slowly pulled away from me and walked up the stairs, lifting her hand and drying her cheeks. I shook my head and followed her up. She started to pack her clothes into the bag she brought them here in, not caring if they unfolded and creased.

"Can I come with you? Just for the first few days. Please." I asked, sitting down next to her on the floor.

"You know I'd love you to, but I don't think Marcus would let you, and you have college here.

I sighed, pulling her into another hug "I know, but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Aiden." She whispered, probably about to cry again.

***

I helped her finish packing and carried her bags down the stairs for her.

"I'll see you soon." I said softly, pulling her into another tight hug.

"Thank you for everything, Aiden." She whispered, her eyes closed tight and she hugged me back.

I kissed the top of her head before whispering "You're welcome," We both pulled away from the hug and she was crying, again. "I'll come and visit soon, okay? You'd better not forget about me."

"I won't." She squeaked before hugging me again.

I sighed and rubbed her back. "C'mon, Sam. It won't be that bad, I'll call you everyday, alright?" I smiled when I felt her nod against my chest.

"Sam, c'mon." Marcus called from outside, waiting at his car.

She looked back at the door, sighing before looking back at me.

"Go on." I whispered, giving her a light push as I smiled slightly. "Call me when you get there, alright?" She nodded, giving me a small wave.

***

Marcus' POV

***

I pulled up on the drive way of our parents house, looking over at Sam. She'd hardly spoke to me for the two hour drive, only to say what she wanted at the service station we stopped at.

"Sam, look at me," I said gently, and she did. "I haven't told mom and dad anything, alright, and I won't unless you want me to. They don't know what Tyrone did, and they don't know about the baby, but you have to tell them soon, alright? I help you, don't worry, I had to tell them they were having a grandchild once, and I'll help you tell them they're going to have another."

"But you weren't nineteen, Marcus, you were twenty two. You know how protective dad is over me." She said quietly. "Besides, I might lose the baby." She shrugged.

"Don't say that Sam, please. You won't lose your baby." I gave her a small smile. "C'mon, they don't know your here yet." I climbed out the car and picked up her bags from the boot of the car, following her inside.

"Sam, Marcus? Are you here?" Helen, our mom called out, walking into the hallway with a wide smile on her face.

Sam smiled, giving her a small wave before hugging her, our dad, Mason walking around the corner.

"Hi mom." Sam mumbled, pulling away slowly before hugging dad, being lifted off the floor slightly.

"Where's Tyrone, hunny?" Mom asked as dad put Sam down.

Sam looked back at me, a frown on her face.

"Actually, Sam moved back because they broke up." I told them quietly, watching Sam.

"Why did they break up?" I looked up at dad as he spoke angrily.

"It doesn't matter, we just.. felt it was right." Sam said quietly before walking up to her old bedroom, carrying her bags with her.

---

Sorry for the filler chapter, guys. I promise the next one will be so much better, and very soon! I'm going to be doing a time skip, because I don't really think there would be all that much excitement if I didn't do the time skip.

Hope you enjoyed this, guys. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. (:

-Jasmine