Episode 1

Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire

Dean: She saved me.

Sam: What? Who?

Dean: The Darkness.  

Sam: So we know jack.

Dean: Well we know what she looks like, we know that she's evil. Question is what does she know? She's been locked away since the beginning of time, does she even know what a cheeseburger is? All I know is we set her free and we're gonna put her back in no matter what it takes.  

Dean: So what the smoke mutated 'em? Yeah, sure why not just a couple of hours ago I killed Death, I'm pretty much open for anything. But mutated into what? Alright you know what, one thing at a time let's just get her some help and we'll deal with whatever comes next.  

Amara: I like it here, with you. I haven't this peaceful in a long, long time.

Dean: Let's get something straight I'm not here to bring you peace, I know what you are.

Amara: Really? I've been gone so long, I didn't think anyone remembered.

Dean: Well, Death painted a hell of a picture.

Amara: I don't know this Death, and he doesn't know me.  

Castiel: Brothers, sisters. I know I have no right, I have no standing to ask you anything, but these are desperate times so ask I must. I confess my transgressions, and I will accept whatever punishment you dole out, now I ask you to help me. Please, save me from doing worse.  

Dean: Why do I get the feeling that is going to bite us in the ass.  

Demon: It's just you barely escaped assassination, you're arguably on the run from the most powerful witch on earth, not to mention an angel of Heaven, and uh...

Crowley: And uh?

Demon: You didn't call for help until after the orgy?

Crowley: I apologize... for nothing.  

Dean: We can't save Cas if we're stuck in some hospital, okay. Just like I can't strap on a time machine, go back and tell Cain to stick that Mark up his ass, or stop you from releasing the Darkness. Now have we made mistakes? Yes, hell yes. And we can analyze each and everyone one of them over a couple of frosty's when we are old and farting sawdust and out of this room! Right now all I can do is gear up, go out and save that frickin' baby, which is exactly what I'm gonna do.  

Sam: When did we forget how to do this?

Dean: What!?

Sam: Dean if you don't change right now, all of our crap is gonna keep repeating itself.

Dean: Okay, I don't even-what?

Sam: This, this kill first question later. What happened to us? Hunting things, were good at that, sure we're great at that. But that's only half of the bumper sticker, man.  

Crowley: Daddy's home. What?

Demon #2: Sir, there are rumors from Hell.

Crowley: Rumors?

Demon #2: The Darkness has been released.

Crowley: The Darkness? Please. Myth. It's a bedtime story, something daddy demons threaten toddler demons with to get them to eat their vegetables. Even if it was true, what's the concern? Darkness, King of Hell, natural allies.

Demon #1: It's just something happened sir, in the Cage.

Crowley: What?

Demon #1: They said it sounded like a frightened animal, all of Hell heard like someone was going crazy. The rumor is that Michael or Lucifer, one of them is trying to warn us...
Crowley: About the Darkness. Ridiculous.

Demon #2: Except... half of Hell is sort of freaking out sir, what do we do?  

Dean: If you're as bad as they say you are, why haven't you hurt me?

Amara: For the same reason that you'll never hurt me. We're bound, Dean. We'll always be bound. You helped me, I helped you. No matter where I am, who I am, we will always help each other.  

Jenna: Show me some skin!

Dean: Huh?

Sam: What?

Jenna: Both of you!

Dean: Is this like a Magic Mike moment?