Episode 8

Just My Imagination

Sully: Someone killed my friend.

Dean: You mean your imaginary imaginary friend?

Sully: First off, 'imaginary friend' is more of a descriptive term, how you just said it, that was a little... offensive, just to be honest. Secondly we're zanna. Me and the victim, we're zanna... We help kids. We're the good guys.  

Dean: So Sparkle is a unicorn and also a man?

Linda: Yeah.

Dean: So, a manicorn.  

Sully: If I show you all we can see, you can't tell a soul.

Dean: Yeah, 'cause chicks dig the whole 'imaginary friend' thing.  

Dean: Oh, oh yeah. That kid is gonna need all the shrinks.

Sam: Wait a second, so his blood is glittery?

Sully: Even when he's dead, Sparkle can't stop shining.  

Dean: And a hot shower does wonders.

Sam: Real deep scrub and purify.

Linda: For Maddie?

Dean: The whole family, just get the whole family in there. You know the family that showers together...

Sully: Pull up! Pull up!  

Sully: Sam, I want you to listen to me. You can be whatever you want to be. You're not Dean, you're not your dad, you're Sam. And Sam is awesome.  

Dean: I gotta ask. Hey, acid wash, what's so special about you?

Weems: Mermaids dig me?  

Young Sam: I'm a Winchester. I hunt monsters. Why would I want anything else?  

Sully: You know I'm not gonna lie to you. When you went off to hunt, I considered that one of my biggest failures. Just seemed so clear to me that you wanted something else. But, I was wrong. It all worked out, didn't it?

Sam: I don't know about that.

Sully: Come on, you're a hero. Sam, you saved the world. I keep track of my kids, and you did really good, Sam.  

Sam: Ever think maybe you're a hero to me? Sully, one thing I've learned, heroes aren't perfect.

Sully: Sometimes they're scared, but that just means the thing they're facing, it's super important, and nobody else is gonna go for it because nobody else has got the balls.  

Dean: Are you having a stroke? Do you smell toast?  

Dean: Reese. Trust me, revenge ain't gonna to make you feel better. Listen, I have seen more than my share of monsters. I mean real monsters -- bad. These guys, these are Sesame Street Mother Teresas, but when I wasn't there for my little brother, Sully was. Now look, I'm not saying he didn't make a mistake, but you know there is not a monstrous bone in his body.