Chapter 5 - Go back to sleep

December 12, 02:55 pm.

It's been a day, I'm on my way home from the doctors office.

I'm crying, I can't believe it.

All the way back, the radio was playing only sad songs for some odd reason, really helped the mood.

Shawn couldn't come with me, he said he is meeting with Andrew, his manager or something so I and to go to the doctor all by myself.

It sounded important so I told him it was ok, and I went by myself.

Now when I think about, it was a bad idea to go without him, now I need to inform him what the doctor said, oh my god.

I walked in, Lucas was out, he has a girlfriend these days, so he sleeps over at her place a lot.

So now, I'm alone most of the nights.

I sat down at the couch, it took me awhile to relax and just breath..

Shawn called a couple times, I didn't have the nerve to answer him.

It's been an hour Shawn called me again, I just watched TV, thinking what to say to him, I didn't have the nerve to answer.

It's been another hour, shawn called again, I felt bad for not answering him, I don't have to talk to him about it, right?

The time has passed and I watched another movie, 06:45 now.

Suddenly the front door opened, I looked over to see Shawn standing there.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" Shawn snapped looking angry,

"Jesus" I jumped as he scared me.

He came close to me, sitting on top of me.

he held my and he looked into my eyes, I was almost sure that he was going to kiss me, for a second I even thought Shawn wasn't really Shawn, he never acted this way before.

It was a bit scary at first, but it was also kind of hot, in a weird way.

"You really scared me" He says looking me in the eyes and than kissing me deeply.

Shawn are you ok? What is going on?

He lets go of my face and he slowly takes his jacket off throwing it at the floor as he keeps kissing me.

"Wow, Wow Shawn What is happening?" I ask pushing his face away.

"I don't know" he says, looks like he just snapped out of what ever demean was corrupting him, "I just missed you, and you didn't answer me all day, I thought maybe something happened to you" He says.

"Well no, Shawn I'm ok" I lie to him. Im not ok.

"I know, when I saw you were fine, I don't know what happened to me, I just wanted to kiss you." He says making me blush.

He looks at me again, kissing me again. I love him so much.

"Oh wait, I didn't ask you, how was at the doctor this morning?" He asks,

His face is so close to mine, I can't lie to him.

Tears are filling down my eyes, "I don't want to talk about it now, can you just kiss me again?" I ask trying to smile,