Chapter 7 - we have a problem

Me and Shawn are sitting at this really nice café down the street, not the one I work in, obviously.

I want to tell him so badly what happened with Lucas when he was in the shower but I didn't have the nerve. And also I didn't get a chance to talk to him at all,

Every second another person came and took pictures with him, and because Shawn is so amazing and pure, he agrees to that.

It's really annoying, is it going to be like this all the time? Every time we'll go out in the future people will come and not let us even talk?

Take pictures with him, completely ignore me, or the fact he has a life?

"Are you ok?" Shawn asks when he gets a few seconds no one is corrupting him. "Yeah" I say,

No I'm not ok, but I can't tell him that. "Would you like to eat something?" The waitress comes over to our table.

Come on, go a head and ask him if he wants a picture too. "Yes, I'll have sparkling water, please. B, you want anything?" He asks looking at me,

"Regular water, thanks" I say. "Ok, I'll be right back" the waitress says, and she goes back inside.

I'm surprised she didn't ask Shawn for a picture too.

"Oh I didn't tell you, Camila is in town, she asked us if we want to go out with her to this cool party." He says.

"Who is Camila?" I ask.

"Camila, Camila Cabello" He says.

"The one from fifth harmony?" I ask with my eyes opened.

"Yeah" He says, I had no idea he knows her.

"Oh my god, I had no idea you guys are friends, and that she knows about us.." I say.

"What? I thought you knew we are friends.." Shawn scoffs.

I look awkwardly embarrassed that I didn't know he was friends with her, how did I not know that?

"Well she invited us to a party tonight, you wanna go?" He asks.

For a second I really consider his offer but than when I think about it, "no" I say.

Shawn frowns, "why not?" He asks.

"Ok, first of all, I'm not able to drink, so that sucks. And second of all, I don't like all that attention, and if we will go there together, believe me all the eyes will be on us" I say.

"Come on, I don't want to go alone." He says. "Sorry, I just don't feel comfortable going. But you can go and have fun, you don't need me." I say.

Shawn scoffs again. "I do need you. And I want you there with me, it will be lame without you" He says.

I blush, oh wow, he needs me..

Shawn smiles at me, "you look so cute when you are red and puffy." He says.

Jesus, he made me blush even more.

He smirks at me, and the waitress comes by with our drinks.

"I know this is a bit out of place.." the waitress starts talking as she puts our drinks on the table,

"But are you guys on a date?" She asks. She blushes with that question making me and Shawn glare at each other.

I smirk a bit, so does Shawn. I don't know what to say. I feel so weird answering that question to a stranger that I've never met before.

"Yes, this is Michelle, my girlfriend" he says.

Oh my god. I can't believe he said that, both me and the waitress turn red with his response.

"Oh" she says and she walks away. "Why did you say that?" I ask him still blushing as hell. He knows I'm shy, and that I don't like all the attention.

"Because I love you, and I want the world to know that too" he says. Jesus Christ Shawn, I blush even more.

Shawn looks back at the waitress, and he looks at me, he takes a moment to think before he starts to move uncomfortably.

"Let's go" He says taking out his wallet.

"What do you mean?" I ask, Shawn looks at me, smirking again. Puts a 20 dollar bill on the table and he stands up.

"I lost my appetite" he says. "How can you loose your appetite so quickly?" I ask.

Shawn bits his lip, "I'm not hungry anymore." He shrugs.

"What - but.." — "let's go" he says holding my back and walking me to the car.

I didn't even drink one sip out of my water, "Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to stay there" he says. "Why not?" I ask. 

"My ex was there," he says. His ex?

"Loran?" I ask. He looks a bit sad. "Yeah, She was at the bar next to the waitress, I bet Loran asked her to ask us if we were on a date"
He says.

What the hell?

"Oh" I say.

"Oh my god B" Shawn looks at me as we both walk in the car.

"You are bleeding" he says.

"What?" I ask In horror? "Where?" I look down, oh no. I see blood all over my jeans.

How is this even possible, I can't get my period, I'm pregnant.

I'm starting to get dizzy, and more blood is oozing out to my jeans.

Tears are filling my eyes as a sharp pain hits me, "Shawn I think we should go to the hospital" I say.

"NOW" Shawn's eyes filled with tears, he starts the engine and he drives super fast.

He is not saying a word, and I don't know what to do. I'm trying to hold my tears, not to let the pain control me, it's not that painful, though. I think that I'm crying because of the blood, not because it hurts.

"Are you ok?" Shawn's eyes flicker with horror as we stop at a traffic light,

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say breathing heavily. Shawn looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

He takes a deep breath, still looking at me, looking at my bloody jeans.

"I'm fine, Shawn. For real" I say. "Just drive to the hospital, and I'll be fine" I say.