The first day

Keith's POV;

I rolled up into the school driveway on my red and black motorcycle. I parked in end of the parkinglot near the football field and basket field. I could see how sweaty the guys were after been playing for a while and the girls on the side lines screamed and cheered when they scored.

I just didn't understand that kind of sports, I just kept to aikido and other MMA-sports.

I jumped of the bike and locked it. It had been the last gift from my parents before they past away a year ago. I prieced it with my own life.
I had been thinking about if it were a good idea to take the bike to school on the first day because I didn't know how the students would act. That meaning that I didn't know if they were going to break it or not. But I had decided that if anyone I didn't know touched my bike I would smash their skull in.

I took the helmet off and turned around to walk in to the school but was stoped by a group of girl surrounding me. I was confused at first and didn't know what to do but then I realized they only walked up to me because I was new and had a bike.

"Hey, who are you?" a tall and skinny girl with long blond hair asked me while running her hand over my covered arm.
"Keith" I said short.
"Oh, that's a hot name. Nice ride you got there though" she said and looked over at my bike.
"Thanks, I have to get to clasd now" I tried to push past the group of girls but was stoped by her arm snaking itself over mine and pulled me back.
"How about you give me a ride later sometime?" she asked seductievly.

Ha! Like I would ever let her ride my bike and fall for her. I thought.
I had promised myself, before my parents died, that I would not lose my virginity before I got married and that I would never fall in love ever again.

"No I can't" I said and walked away. I could hear the girls gasp behind me as a made my way over the parking lot in to the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 384 words

AN;

Hello there fellas. I can't believe I just posted my first ever story (or chapter I mean) and I'm really nervous about the respos it is going to get. Anyway, I just hope it's not total shit and that you will continue reading the next chapters.

Sorry if there were a few spelling mistakes I am not good at spelling and English is not my first language :)

Btw I know it's short but I wrote it in school and didn't have much time:)

I'll post a longer chapter either tomorrow or later today if I have time.

:))