Arguments and forgivness

Lance's POV;

Why was Alluta acting so strange. Like I know she is a fucking mainiac but still, she was acting more wierd than usual and that said a lot.

As I walked into the cafeteria I didn't see Keith at our usual table but at the table sat Hunk and Pidge. I sat down beside them and said hello.
"Have you guys seen Keith?" I asked.
"Noppe. But did you that a kid in our grade got his ass kicked by two older guys?" Pidge said exited.
"What? Who?" I asked getting side tracked as usual.
"I didn't hear that. I think no one actually knew who he was" she said.
"Why do people do that like what makes people think they can just hurt others. It's not okay" Hunk said angry over others behavor.
"Not everybody can be as nice as you" Pidge said and I patted his back.

I looked over the cafeteria and then saw a familiar mullet. I smiled to myself and walked over there.
When I was almost there I saw another guy sitting super close to Keith talking. And what was this his arm were around Keiths shoulder and Keith didn't protest. I felt anger boil inside of me and I just stopmed over to where they were seated.
"Hey babe" Keith said happily. I growled in answer and glared at the brown-haired guy as I sat in front of him. Keith looked at me suprised.
"Lance what's wrong?" he asked me and put his hand on my own. I pulled it away and didn't miss the hurt look he had on. I just ignored it and looked over at the guy he was with.
"Who are you?" I asked in a rude tone.
"I'm Eddie Mathias" he said and tried to shake my hand but I ignored it.
"And how do you know Keith?".
"We're friends. I met him like an hour ago or something like that" he said and smiled at Keith who was staring at me in anger it looked like.

Keith's POV;

What was wrong with Lance he was acting so wierd. He was rude towards Eddie and he pulled away from my touch. Did I do something.
"Lance why are acting like this?" I asked him anger flowing through me.
"Acting like what?" he asked and the way his voice sounded I had never heard from him before. This was not the usual Lance. Not my Lance.
"Keith are you okay?" Eddie asked me in a low voice rubbing my back when he senced me being upset. I shook my head in a no. Lance looked at Eddie with such fury that Eddie must have been burned by his gaze.
"Why are you touching him?" he suddenly said.
"What? Am I not alowed to touch my friend?" Eddie asked and I could tell he was done with Lance acting like this.
"No. Not in that way" Lance said and stood up. He walked around the table and pushed Eddies hand away from me. I saw how Eddie tightened his jaw and I swear I could see steam coming from both Lance's and Eddie's ears.
"You know what, I'm sick of you acting like this towards Keith and me. Can't you see how you make him feel, what an amazing boyfriend you were" Eddie said after standing up looking Lance in the eyes.
Oh, no they are going to fight if I don't stop this.
"Just to clarify I am an amazing boyfriend, ask Keith and he'll tell you if he isn't to busy acting all flirty with you that is" Lance said in a loud voice.
I felt my chest clench at his words and my eyes started to water. Eddie looked back at me and worry played over his face. I just turned around and started walking out of the cafeteria when Lance shouted back at me.
"Aren't you going to tell him to back of from your boyfriend?!". I turned my head and showed my tearstained cheeks.
"I don't care. He can do what ever he wants" I said and stormed out.

As the dubble doors slamed shut I started running towards the bathrooms not bothering to turn aroud when I heared Eddies voice calling after me asking me to stop. I just kept on running until I was safely seated on one of the toilets. I hugged my knees as I cried and tried to catch my breath.
"Why? What did I do. Why was he acting like that?" I cried not knowing the answer.
"Keith?" I heared Eddie ask as he opened the bathroom door. I sat quiet and tried my best not to cry loud enough for him to hear me.
"Keith I know you're in there" Eddie said and knocked on the door. I just gave up letting the tears come. Eddie opened the door and kneeled down in front of me. He whiped my tears away and let me calm down.
"Want to talk about it Keith?" he asked  giving me a small smile.
"I- I just don't understand why he was acting like that. He has never been like that he was acting so rude towards you and I'm sorry" I apologized to him.
"Hey it's not your fault if he acts like a idiot. He has to man up" Eddie said stroking my cheek.
"Thanks Eddie" I said, "You're really helping". For like a millisecond this sad expresion passed by his face but it was so fast I might have been misstaken so I dropped it.
"How about we go grab some macdonalds after school. Of course it's on me this time" he suggested. I smiled at how cute he was acting to get me to feel better.
"I would love to" I said and he gave me a small smile that just could be seen in his eyes and one corner of his mouth. It was kinda cute actually.