Boi you just got roasted!

Lance's POV;

I woke up and felt someone breath me in the face. I looked down at the sleeping person on top of me. I smiled to myself and stroke his cheek, careful not to wake him.

How did I get so lucky? Ithought. He looks so beautiful while sleeping. I just can't believe he likes me back.

I gently pushed him off of me, trying my best not to wake him and walked out into his kitchen to make him breakfast.

Keith's POV;

I woke up and emidiatly started to look for my human pillow but he was nowhere to be found. I started to panic.

What if he just decided I'm not worth his time and walked out? What if he just left and breaks up with me? Oh, no no no. i wont let that happen.

I quickly got up and realized I still had my clothes on from yesterday so I just changed into a bagy t-shirt that was way too big but didn't even think about putting pants on.

I walked into the kitchen and my heart filled up to the brim with hapiness. There he stood in his blue jeans and black hoddie.

"Morning" I said and hugged him from behind while he made scrambled eggs.
"Morning, babe. Did you sleep well?" he asked and leant back to kiss my cheek softly. I just chuckled at the nickname.
"Yes. And you?".
"Yeah. I don't know about you but I slept with a incredible hot boy on top of me that might have talked in his sleep. It was adorable" he said.
"Oh, is that? Who is this prick so I can find him and destroy him for even laying eyes on my boyfriend" I said in a dramatic voice.
Lance chuckle and gave me a plate with food.
"It may or may not have been you" he said and we sat down at the table.

-----time skip to school----

"So can I maybe drive you home today after school and than we could get a movie and cuddle?" Lance asked as he waited for me to get my stuff from my locker.
"You can come over after school but I have to take the bike home it have been standing outside school for like three days thanks to you" I said and smiled at him.
"Oh, right. Well then I guess I'll just burst through your door at five and we'll watch some horror movie".
"Sounds good to me" I said and pecked him on the lips before we split up to get to class.

Lance's POV;

I just couldn't consentrate at all during my classes. I only seemed to be able to think about the most perfect boy in the world. He had been coluding my mind all day and I just couldn't wait for math and lunch when I could spend time with him.

"Lance" I Hunk said.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Are you and Keith a thing?". I blushed and looked down at my feet underneath the table.
"Yeah. He's my boyfriend" I said and Hunk gave me the biggest smile ever and patted my back.
"Good job dude".

---Lunch---

Me and Hunk were trying to find Keith. He had told me to look for him at lunch while we were in math class.

"Over there" Hunk said and pointed toward a round table on the other side of the cafeteria. I looked over and locked my eyes on Keith who was in a intense conversation with Pidge about God knows what.

We got halfway before my smile fell and was replaced with a angry scowl.
Here I was walking up to my boyfriend and this dude just comes from nowhere and starts flirting with my boyfriend. I stormed over there and put down my plate with food.