Chapter 8- The Truth

(It’s Still Sam’s POV)

I push the door open and Louis follows me inside. Harry’s sitting in a chair, awake and seemingly fine. Lou and I run to him. He smiles at the worried looks on our faces and ruffles Louis’ hair. “Now, now children, no more fighting over Haz” He says in a reprimanding voice. Someone must’ve told him about earlier. He reaches out to ruffle my hair and I say,

“No Touchy” in a weird voice. Lou and him laugh, and Harry touches my hair anyway. I scowl and him and say “No one touchies the Sam’s hair”, but I chuckle at the end. I pull up a kitchen chair and Mc sits in my lap. “Mc,” I groan, “I was going to be serious”

“You’ll just have to be serious with me in your lap”

“That’s like impossible, go sit on Zayn’s lap”

“And for that comment, Miss Samantha Finnigan, I’m going to sit on your lap the entire time while you tell our story.” I just groan. I hate being called Samantha.

“Well, when Mc and I were 13, I was staying at my uncle’s mansion. My parents were going through a divorce at the time and my uncle offered to take care of me, and him being the awesome person he is, he let Mc come with me. So one evening after dinner he asked us if we wanted to take a test to see how smart we were. We agreed and a few months later, we were at The Institute. Being questioned and a week or so after that, we were at boarding school,” there was a question I knew they’d ask, so I answered it “Mc’s parents died when she was a baby and her foster parents lived across the street from us, but she practically lived at my house and they were fine with her going to boarding school, just on less kid to look after for them, and we lived with my dad on breaks, when we wanted to come home that is” The boys nodded, showing they were listening if not understanding. I barged ahead. “T.I. as we all call it or ‘training’ is a special school for teens, we’re all trained to do different jobs, some of us are part of the special service, some become spies, I even knew a girl who became a professional ninja”

“Awesome” Louis whispered, his voice filled with awe. I chuckled and continued.

“Mc and I, we’re like the handy man of that world. Someone’s driver gets sick call Sam and Mc, hey that rhymed! Or you’re small town needs more police, or firefighters, you get it. I’ve flown you’re guys’ private jet before, Mc was my co-pilot” Mc nodded as if to confirm this.

“She almost stopped being you’re fan afterwards”

“What?? Why” Liam asked

“‘Cause, you have no idea how hard it is to fly a freakin’ PLANE while someone’s yelling ‘NO HAZZA COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then “YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU HAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I say, shooting daggers at Louis with my eyes.

“Sorry” he mumbles. I harrumph

“How’d you get her back to the fandom” Harry asks, smirking. Mc pulls up a picture of the boys on her iPod Touch and plays I Want.

“That’s all it took” She says. I look at the picture, it's all of them, together, shirtless.

“Not true, but back to the story,” I interrupt “The school gives us a different weapon like thingy at the end of every year, this year it was an electric pen, it takes a while to charge, but when full, can go up to 100 watts of energy, they inscribed out names and the classes we got 'A's or 'A+'s in. And.......actually, that’s about it,”

“Sam, “Louis says, almost comfortingly

“We know there’s more” Liam prompts. No, I thought not this time, they don’t need to know about anything else.