Chapter 01

an illustration of Stacey: 

~~~~

"The winner of the Best Star Award goes to.... SEVENTEEN!" I can still remember that sentence, and the happiness of the boys when they heard that they won. They were so happy, that was there first win.

I can still remember that crying face of Boo, Soonyoung, Jihoon and Seungcheol. At that moment I really wanted to go to to them and give them a hug. Today they were on a new Award Show. Hopefully they can win The Hot Preformance Artist Award.

All of the idols were watching SEVENTEEN there Getting Closer preformance. There were a lot of CARATS, you can hear there fanchant. The most people can not do the SEVENTEEN fanchant. CARATS are tallented people I think.

I got lost in my thought when someone suddenly tapped on my back. I looked up and saw that it was Jungkook. I looked at him quizzically. "Hey, you look really nice tonight!" He screamed. I laughed shyly to him. "Thanks, you are looking good too!" I screamed and turned around. Jungkook and I have not been friends with each other for a very long time. Well, I do not know if you can call it real frendship. To be honest we are just flirting with each other and that is it.

Hansol said that I need to stay away from him. He said that he is not real with me and that he is only using me for the fame. But I don't know, I like him. He is really nice and handsome. Maybe Hansol is just jealous.

When they were done the MIC's came back on stage and announced the new group. I saw that I got a text from Jungkook. I did not open it yet. I felt that my heart was doing weird things. I was nervous but I was also nosy.... so I dicided to open it.

BUNNY JK 🐰: 

Do you want to come at our house when this is done? We can watch a movie together ;)  <02:22>

He wants that I come to his house? Why would he want that.... I did not dare to look behind me. What shall I say. And what shall I say to Hansol, he would never approve this. But it is my life, he is not my father. He is just a friend, I can do what I want. Should I go? I asked myself that question many times. After a few minutes I decided, Hansol and the other boys could come every moment. 

Me:

Sure, What movie will we watch? See you later, I'm excited!  <02:35>

And I send it. Now it is waiting for a answer. And there are coming the boys. And as Always Soonyoung and Chan has another disagreement about the preformance. Hansol came to sit next to me. "You did great!" I said to him. Hansol laughted sweetly at me. I felt that I got a text. Secretly I grabbed my Phone and opened the message. It was Jungkook...  

BUNNY JK 🐰: 

We can watch everything you want. I was thinking about a horror movie. I can hold your hand if you're too scared. :)  <02:41>

He is such a gentelman, I dont know but I think he can be really emotional. Apparently Hansol was reading along. "Do you have contact with Jungkook again? I told you so that I do not trust him." He became really angry. You could read the anger in his eyes. I carefully looked around and saw that everyone had heard it. "You can now look around like that, but that does not interest me at all." He looked around and saw Jungkook sitting behind him. He stood up and turned around. He tried to make eye contact with Jungkook, but Jungkook did nothing.
Hansol went to him and gave him a blow. "Stay away from Stacey." He said angrily. Everyone saw what was happening. The camera's also came into action. What should I do I became stiff with fear. 

Jungkook looked up and grinned. Everyone was shocked. "How do you get this in your head, morale!" Taehyung said loudly. Jungkook pushed him back and stood up. "I can do this alone." He said in a confident tone. "And you also have everything to say about this: I am allowed to do what I want and from now on you do not interfere with me and Stacey, or else I will sell you a big blow." Not long after the quarrel Boo and Seungcheol disbanded Jungkook and Hansol. "What do you suddenly have?" Seungcheol asked angrily. Hansol did not say anything and sat down. In the meantime you could hear gossip everywhere.

I stared blank at the ground. "Are you OK?" asked Hansol. I smiled sarcastically at him. "What do you think yourself, what does that store." I stood up and walked away. Unbelievable that he did such a thing. I heard Hansol say something again but it sounded vague. I knew nothing more to do so ran into the toilets. The tears rolled down my cheeks. It was my fault. I should have stopped Hansol. It was quiet on the toilets you heard only the sound of tears falling on the floor and a sobbing Stacey. Until someone suddenly came in....

This was Chapter 1, Chapter 2 will come soon. <3