Chapter 02

Short summary of chapter 1:

Jungkook wanted to take Stacey to his house. Hansol had problems with that and gave Jungkook a blow. Stacey ran into the toilets and was followed...

There was a loud panicked voice. "Stacey, are you here?" It was Jungkook. I did not know anything, I was ashamed that I did not say anything about it. I heard the footsteps of Jungkook coming closer. He knocked on the door. "Stacey, I know you're in here, are you okay?" Quickly I tried to wipe my tears away and opened the door. "Did you cry?" Asked Jungkook worried. I nodded carefully. "Come here, it's all right, it's not your fault." Jungkook held his arms for a hug. Carefully I gave him a hug. "I-I'm s..sorry I-I-I.. di..d-d not s..s..say anything." Said I sobbing. The tears rolled down my cheeks. "It's okay." Jungkook tried to calm me down. "Breathe in... and exhale, watch my breathing, it's all right." It helped, I calmed down from his voice.

 Jungkook had pressed me close to him. I could smell his perfume, it smelled good. "Is it going again?" I nodded. Carefully I tried to free myself from the hug he gave me. It was quiet, I stared at my long light pink dress and white pumps. My feet hurt. Jungkook lifted my head slightly and smiled sweetly. "You're still beautiful." I felt that I had a color on my cheeks. I looked carefully at him in his eyes. He had really nice eyes and a perfect smile. He let go of my chin and he put his pink hair back. He looked really good, the blue suit fitted his eyes. And his black patent shoes were so sexy. 

It was quiet, again. Until Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin entered. "Damn Stacey are you okay, you look horrible." asked Hoseok worried. I nodded. "What are you doing here? I told you that I could  solve this in my own." Namjoon came to Jungkook. "That dick there has wrecked our entire career, the media is already exploding, rumors are already circulating that you and Hansol have been fighting!" Jungkook swallowed violently. I felt so guilty. I should never have gone into that text. I've fucked everything up, for everyone. 

"I'm so sorry Namjoon, it was not my inten-." Namjoon interrupted me. "We have nothing to do with a sorry Stacey!" Namjoon came closer and closer to me. Jungkook pushed him away. "Leave Stacey alone, I put us in the shit, Stacey did not, Stacey has nothing to do with this." Namjoon took a step backwards. "Sorry Stacey, I'm just a little stressed." I felt the tears coming up. Come on Stacey admonish yourself. They're in the shit, not you. "And now?" Sounded a soft, deep voice. "I do not know, there's a big chance that we have to get out of the entertainment." Said Namjoon stressed.

 A telephone rang. It was that of Namjoon. "SHIT, it's Bang Si-Hyuk, Fuck, he probably heard everything, what do I do?! I'm stressing hard now." You could hear the panic. "Pick up that fucking phone!" Yelled Yoongi. "Stop yelling at me!" Yoongi started laughing loudly. "Stop you with screaming, bro!" "EVERYONE STOP WITH FUCKING YELLING AT EACH OTHER  AND TAKE THIS FUCKING TELEPHONE!" Shouted Seokjin. Namjoon looked at him in amazement and picked up the Phone. Jungkook gestured to Namjoon to put it on the loudspeaker. "Hey Bang ..." It was quiet for a moment on the other side of the phone. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BOUGHT WITH YOU? JUNGKOOK AND HANSOL? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL JOON HAVE YOU DONE?!" We were all shocked by the loud voice of Bang Si-Hyuk. Namjoon swallowed fiercely. "I'm .. I'm sorr-." I could see the tears in Namjoon's eyes. He became fire-red. "WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!" Shouted Bang Si-Hyuk loudly. Namjoon handed the phone to Jungkook. You saw the fear from Jungkook his eyes. "Hello Mr. Bang ... I'm sorry it was not my int-." Bang Si-Hyuk began to laugh. "NOT YOUR MEANING, BY YOU YOU CAN FORGET YOUR BANGTAN CAREER. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? IT MEANT THAT YOU AND THE REST CAN NOT HEAR AT BTS!" The tears were in Jungkook's eyes. I felt so guilty. "COME NOW TO MY OFFICE.... NOW!" Not long after, Mr Bang hung up. 

"What now?" Yoongi asked hesitantly. "I do not know bro ...." Namjoon began to sigh deeply. "We have to go to his office." It was quiet. "I'm going with you, it's my fault." Jungkook looked at me with big eyes. "It's not your fault, you're not going." I had to come with them. "I'm going with you, and you can not change anything." I said firmly. "I think Stacey should join us, it is a bit her fault too." Said Hoseok. Jungkook wanted to hit Hoseok, but I stopped him. "He's right, I'm going with you." There was panick in the lady toilets. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing over. Everyone looked at me.....

This was Chapter 2.... Chapter 3 will come soon too. Pls leave a comment <3