Chapter 05

A  short summary of chapter 4:

Everyone had to go to Mr Bang. He decided it was better that they temporarily stopped with Bangtan. Namjoon was angry and blamed Stacey. He beat her. Stacey called Hansol...

The tears continued to roll down my cheeks. Why did Namjoon do this, I did not do anything wrong. And there were still a thousand other questions through my mind. But the most important was; Why did not Jungkook say anything and he stood there. He just stood there, he watched. I really do not understand. I sat down on the stairs. It was cold, very cold. It would certainly be -7.

 After a long wait, I saw a car coming. It was Hansol's car, finally. The hell time when I thought it was Hansol turned out to be someone else. He stopped before the sidewalk got out and ran towards me. "Why are you alone here? What happened?" I stood up and he took me in his arms. And there the tears came again. "I'm so sorry!" Hansol looked up. "You do not have to say sorry, Damn you feel completely cold." Hansol took my hand and took me to the car. He opened the door and put me in it. Hansol asked me a lot. But I did not answer. I did not know I had to do it. I felt so hopeless. After fifteen minutes we were home. At home where everyone was waiting. Hansol opened the door and carried me inside. Everyone asked me something. I did not have a seat in all those questions. Actually, I did not have anything to sit in at this moment. Hansol laid me down on the couch and sat down next to me. All SEVENTEEN members were around the couch. I was ashamed. 

Hansol came closer and looked at my cheek. "Who the fuck did this Stacey?! WHO THE FUCK HAS DONE THIS? WAS IT JUNGKOOK? " I could not say anything, I did not know anything. "I GO TO THAT DIRT-" "No!" I tried to get out of my throat. "You do not go! Then you just make it worse, it was not Jungkook, I ran into the door." Hansol grinned "Stacey, you know what ... I do not believe you! Damn why do you keep defending that dick?! He's a fucking asshole!" I did not know anything, I could only cry. It was probably just an accident that Namjoon hit me. Hansol stood up and walked through the room with irritation. "Why do not you say anything? Why do not you say anything Stacey, I know I should not beat Jungkook, but tell me at least what happened, please." Hansol looked at me intently. I did not know, I did not know what to do. I could only cry. "FUCK STACEY!" cried Hansol. I collapsed. I felt so fucking fucked up. 

Seungkwan sat next to me and put an arm around me. "Shall I carry you up?" Seungkwan asked. I did not say anything, I just cried. Seungkwan lifted me up and walked up the stairs. "Where the fuck are you going with her?!" Shouted Hansol to Seungkwan. Seungkwan said nothing and carried me to my room. He put me on my bed and closed the door. He came to sit next to me and touched my aching cheek. He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it gently. It hurt and I pushed away his soft big hand. "Sorry, does it hurt a lot?" I did not say anything. I felt so guilty but nothing came out of my throat. No matter how hard I tried, it did not work. "Should I get some ice for the wound?" I nodded carefully. He smiled sweetly at me and stood up. "I'll be right back." He walked out the door and closed it. Carefully I tried to free my feet from my pumps. My feet were completely red and full of blisters. Damned shoes. Soon Seungkwan came back with a towel and ice in it. He came carefully beside me and smiled sweetly. "Should I do it?" Without waiting for my answer, he gently pressed the ice against my aching cheek. "Shall I otherwise have the bath filled for you?" I shook my head softly. I did not even need all that attention. I know they mean well, but I can take care of myself. Seungkwan nodded. He let go of the ice. "I'll go downstairs,  then you can be alone." I nodded and Seungkwan walked away. 

Less than five minutes after Seungkwan left I got an text, it was Namjoon. What did he need from me. I opened the message. 

Mr. Joon:

I'm sorry I hit you, I should not have done it. Can I speak to you tomorrow? <05:56>

Maybe it was an accident. He probably wants to apologize, hopefully.  No I'm sure he wants it. I'm just going to talk to him tomorrow and we'll see what's going to happen.

Me:

Ok, when and where will we meet? <05:59>

But now Hansol still. How do I get there. Of course he stops me again and gets angry. But I do not care. 

Mr. Joon:

Come to the cafe in the Myeongdong street. The cafe is called Street Coffee. At ten o'clock in the evening. All right? <06:03>

Me:

Ok, see you. <06:04>

Why did he want to meet so late? Whatever. I took off my long dress and put on an Adidas leggings and sweater. I did not dare to look in the mirror. I did not want to see the wound. I sighed deeply and went to bed.

Sorry for a long wait. But here is chapter 5. Lyall :)