Chapter 03

Short summary of chapter 2:

Jungkook approached Stacey and calmed her down. The bangtan members came in and Namjoon brought bad news. Mr. Bang called and told them to come to his office. Stacey's phone rang over...

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked me. "It's Hansol ... should I pick up?" Taehyung came to me and took my mobile out of my hands. "What are you doing?!" I wanted to take him back but that was too late, he had already picked up my phone. "Dude wtf, give it back to-" Taehyung gestured that I should be quiet and put the phone on the loudspeaker. "Stacey where are you? I'm worried about you." Taehyung began to laugh. "What the fucking hell do you think ?! YOU HAVE BURDEN OUR BANGTAN CAREER! SHUT YOU FUCKING MOUTH DICK!" Taehyung said. Everyone was quiet, I do not know what to do. "Where is Stacey?" Hansol asked calmly. "She is with us dont be scared." 

And he hung up. Without saying anything, he handed the phone back to me and walked to the door. "What are you standing there, come along." Namjoon took Taehyung his hand and pulled it back. "We first have to make a plan." Taehyung looked at him in amazement. "Why a plan? There's nothing to plan." "You're so stupid too, you can not just walk in and we'll see further." Taehyung thought for a moment and began to laugh. "Uhm yes we can do that." Namjoon made a fist in his hand and turned red. "I will make you off so bad you dirt-." Seokjin quickly ran towards them and pulled them apart. "THIS IS NOT THE MOMENT FOR A QUIET! LET'S JUST GO TO MR BANG AND THEN WE WILL SEE AGAIN!" It was quiet. "Sounds like a good plan." Yoongi said. Namjoon sighed deeply and walked to the door. "Do you still come?" Everyone was silent and walked behind Namjoon.

Namjoon walked out where the media and army already were. I felt uncomfortable. Jungkook walked beside me and the rest did not look around and walked forward. I looked at Jungkook. He was still wearing his blue suit with black shoes. Ugh he looked so good. A man held the door of the big black bus open. Jungkook made a gesture with his hands that I was allowed for him. What a real gentleman. Then we were in the bus. Namjoon sat at the front next to Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin. And behind them were Taehyung and Jimin. I sat next to Jungkook, he looked nervous. Carefully I grabbed his hand and smiled sweetly at him. Jungkook looked at me and grinned. "You are sweet." He said shyly. It was quiet in the bus, too quiet. After a 20 minute awkward trip we were there. Damn what a big building. Namjoon stepped out first. Then Yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and me. Jungkook took my hand before I got out. "Damn what a soft hands." I laughed and walked on. "What a big building ..." Jungkook laughed. "You think, I think it's not that bad." We walked up the stairs and of course I fell off the stairs. 

Twitched, Jungkook looked up and started to laugh. "Are you OK?" He grabbed my hand and helped me up. Ugh He has such beautiful eyes. "Do you still come or what about that?" Early Namjoon irritated. Jungkook's laughter disappeared and went inside. To the left of the entrance was a reception, but nobody was there. After all, it was already 3 o'clock at night. Namjoon walked to the elevator and the rest followed him. He pressed the button 9. We stepped into the elevator and it just fit. 

Me and Jungkook were close to each other in the back. It was quiet, again. When I suddenly felt something on my ass. It was a hand. I looked up to see who the hand was. It was Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked straight ahead and said nothing. I felt awkward. The elevator doors opened and we got out. Namjoon walked towards Mr Bang's office. The hand of Jungkook let go, finally. It was quiet in the building. You heard my pumps click on the floor. When we suddenly stopped in front of a brown door. "Here it is ... Stacey, please behave yourself." I nodded carefully. Namjoon knocked on the door carefully. It was quiet on the other side of the door. Namjoon knocked again. "JUST COME IN IDIOTS!" I swallowed violently. We arrived in a large office with white walls. There was a large window behind the desk. The curtains were closed. There was a black sofa next to the door. Three black chairs were in front of the desk. "Sit down." Si-Hyuk Bang said. Namjoon, Jungkook and Seokjin sat down on the three chairs. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung sat down on the couch. "And you are?" Mr. Bang asked. I walked quickly to him and gave him a hand. "I am Stacey, a friend of Jungkook, I am the one who put you in the shit and I'm so sorry I can explain it all." "Do me a favor, sit down and shut up." I nodded and sat down next to Jimin. 

Soooooo this was chapter 3, i hope you liked it  <3