Chapter 8

Short summary about chapter 7:

there is not much to write about a summary about. I can only say that Namjoon and Jungkook have raped Stacey because they wanted to give her a 'payback'. Because according to them has Stacey ruined their Bangtan career. 

(I promise that this chapter is not as detailed as the last one.)

"We're going to kill you." Those were the words that went through Stacey's head all the time. She was afraid, she was afraid of everything and everyone. She ran through an alley past Namjoon and Jungkook's apartment. She kept running as fast as she could. Her ankle hurt, her head, arm, and back hurt. She ran, ran and ran. The narrow street never came to an end. She fell to the floor a few times but was too scared to lie down so she got up again as quickly as possible. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks. She was deeply ashamed. She didn't know it anymore, she didn't know what to do anymore.

 She kept running until she bumped into a pole. It was dark outside. Her head ached, she felt her eyes go black. She felt light in her head. Until she felt nothing.

She opened her eyes. It was dark. She didn't know anything anymore, she didn't know where she was anymore. "Where the fuck am I?" She turned her head and felt her neck crack. "Shit man." She stayed on the floor for 15 minutes, not knowing what had happened. Until she knew it again, everything came to the surface. She started crying again.

 "FUCK!" she tried to get out of her throat. She couldn't stop crying anymore. She was so scared. In her entire life she has never been as scared as she is now. She wanted to leave. She wanted to leave earth. She wanted to go to a place where everything was better. She looked around again and saw a telephone. She picked up the phone to see who it belonged to. Shit it was her phone. She pressed the on button and waited for the screen to start.

After the screen went on, she dropped her phone. Her background was changed.....

 Her background was changed

She screamed and cried. She felt so bad and alone. She wanted to disappear into a deep hole. Why did they need her? She did not dare to move herself and remained seated, her hands in front of her eyes. She did not dare to look. Her hands were shaking.

After a hour she decided to stand up. she picked up her phone. She had 17 missed calls from Hansol. She decided not to call back. The words "We're going to kill you bitch." kept wandering through her head. She tried to get up and tried to walk. She sobbed through the meter-long alley. After walking more than 1 hour, the alley came to an end. She arrived at one of the busy streets of Seoul. People walked past her as if she didn't exist. 

The lampposts were on and you could hear people laughing. Stacey walked out of the alley and followed the stream of people. Her ankle hurt. But she definitely didn't want to go to the doctor. The doctor would immediately ask questions. She stumbled to the nearest bus shelter and sat down. She looked at her arms, which were full of bruises and wounds. Without thinking, she walked into the nearest restaurant and ran to the toilet. She opened the door and stood in front of the mirror. She closed her eyes and cried, she was ashamed. She couldn't look at herself anymore, she didn't dare. She found it too painful to be confronted with her own face. 

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She turned on the tap and held her painful hands under it. Carefully, she allowed the cold water to rise further and further. It stung her wounds, but it also felt cold. She made a bowl from her hands and let the water flow into it. Carefully, she let the cooling water flow over her face. 

Stacey tried to take the blood off your face. Sobbing and full of shame, Stacey looked at her ruined face. After Stacey tried to clean her face, she walked out of the bathroom. She felt that her heart was failing every moment. With every sound she heard, she turned frantically. She stood still with every male voice she heard. With every footstep she heard, she did not dare to breathe. She was scared, she was scared of any noises or people. Knowing that she can be caught at any time, and will experience the aftermare again.

Stacey walked to the bus stop and sat down. She looked at the big sign to see where the next bus was going. It went to the myeongdong. That was one of the busiest streets in Seoul. She just had to, she wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. She still had her phone in her hands. She did not dare to put it on. She was scared. Too scared to be confronted with the horrible background. 

After waiting a few minutes, the bus finally arrived. They pushed and pulled. It was still very busy in the streets of Seoul. It was already 3 o'clock in the morning. After a long wait, Stacey was finally able to enter. She was looking for a place in the back of the bus. It seemed as if everyone was looking at her and talking about her. "Did you hear about Bangtan?" Heard Stacey people whispering. She felt scared. Afraid that people knew about what had happened. She closed her eyes and tried not to cry. 

The bus stopped and the doors opened. Stacey ran outside as quickly as possible and tried to breathe. She walked to their sides of the flow of people and followed them. It wasn't long before she saw a familiar face. 

She could not properly place who it was until the male figure approached her. Stacey felt that she was getting stuffy. She stepped further and further back, almost tripping over her own feet. She slammed her aching back against a window of a store. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheek without difficulty. She heard footsteps approaching, and a hand was placed on her shoulder. "Stacey? Is that you?" She carefully opened her eyes and saw a familiar face.

-Thanks for reading ;p 

-Update will be soon ^-^