Chapter 07

!WARNING: THIS IS A VERY DETAILED CHAPTER!

Short summery of chapter 6:

Stacey got mad at Hansol and ran away. She bumped into Jungkook. He took her to his house where Namjoon was waiting for themStacey does not trust it, and gets more and more suspicion.

Namjoon sat down next to me. "I'm sorry about yesterday." I nodded carefully. I was scared. Jungkook entered a dark room and fiddled around.

Namjoon looked at me and smiled. "Stacey?" I looked questioningly at him. "We're going to explain something to you in a moment. And I want you to shut up. Do you understand that, Stacey?" Fuck, what are they going to do. I didn't say anything, I didn't dare say anything. "Did you understand that?!" I nodded violently.

Namjoon looked deep into my eyes and ran his hand through my hair. I started breathing faster. Namjoon came closer and touched my cheeks. "Calm down, everything will be alright." Tears rolled down my cheeks. Namjoon began to chuckle.

Jungkook came out of the room and whispered a little in Namjoon's ear. Namjoon took a deep breath. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked hesitantly.

Namjoon said nothing and stood up. He smiled at me. "You dirty slut." And he hit me. I could only cry. Jungkook stood behind him and watched.

 Namjoon pulled me off the couch and hit me again. I screamed, I could only scream. What the fuck was going on. 

He kicked me in the stomach. "Shut up!" I tried to hold back my tears. "Stand up!" Namjoon said angry. I stood up carefully. Namjoon pushed me into the dark room and closed the door.

"And now we're going to explain something to you." The tears kept rolling. "Stop whining." Said Jungkook. Namjoon came closer to me and gave me a punch in my stomach.

He pushed me against the wall and turned me around. "HELP ME!" I shouted as loud as I could. Namjoon hit my ass hard five times. "What did I just say, slut." Namjoon stepped back. "Take your clothes off." said Namjoon.
I didn't say or do anything.

Jungkook approached me, grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall. I felt so powerless. I was so scared. "Take off your clothes!" He shouted. He walked back and watched.

I swallowed, sobbed, and cried. I carefully took off my shoes, tights, skirt and shirt. "Dance for us." Namjoon said strictly. I moved my legs carefully. Jungkook grabbed a camera and filmed it. "I SAID DANCE, SLUT!" I was too scared to resist. I danced carefully. 

I felt humiliated. Namjoon approached me. He was standing in front of me. He ran his hand through my hair and pulled. "You probably want to know why we do this." He still pulled my hair. "Let me go creep!"

Namjoon laughed and pulled my hair even harder. I felt hair go out of my head. I screamed and cried. What was going on. "And now you're going to listen damn well. I'm done with you. You've screwed up our career, and you've also made fun of us in the media." Namjoon released my hair. He had a whole bunch in his hand. Jungkook was still filming.

I felt my head and felt that some hair was gone. "Let me go, please. I promise I won't say anything!" Jungkook and Namjoon laughed. "Shut up." Jungkook came closer and closer with the camera. I could see myself in the small screen. 

Jungkook gave the camera to Namjoon and came closer. He touched my arm and took my hands. "Did you really think I liked you?" I said nothing and stared at the floor. "LOOK AT ME!" And he hit me in the face.

I didn't dare look at him. I didn't dare do anything anymore. "I'm done with you!" He pushed me against the wall and took off my underpants. I tried to walk away, but he had pushed me against the wall.

He opened his pants and took off his underpants. I cried, I cried all the time. I felt Jungkook's dirty breath and sweat. It was a nightmare, Jungkook was in me. I was so humiliated. I heard Namjoon put the camera down.

I tried to look behind me but Jungkook pushed my head back. Jungkook pulled me back and Namjoon came to stand before me. Shit, not again. I cried so hard. Namjoon loosened his pants and took off his underpants. He pushed my head down. "Suck!" I didn't do anything, it all hurt so much. "Suck my dick!"

And Namjoon pushed my head even further down. I had to. Jungkook was still in me. Namjoon pulled my hair up and down if he didn't think it was going fast enough.

Namjoon raised my head again and came even closer. I did not dare to look anymore. Namjoon was also in my now. His dirty sweat was on my body. I could only cry. It hurt everywhere. Jungkook hit me everywhere. 

After a while, Jungkook and Namjoon stepped back. Jungkook closed his pants and grabbed the camera. Namjoon also closed his pants and came to me again. He loosened my bra and took it off.

He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them. I didn't feel it anymore, I didn't feel anything anymore. "She likes it! Dirty slut!" Jungkook called. Namjoon threw me on the floor and grabbed a whip. He hit me, he just kept beating. I could only cry and scream. 

Jungkook came closer and closer with the camera. I could see myself in the small screen. Namjoon threw the whip on the floor. Namjoon came closer and kissed my breasts. "You shut up about this, understand?" I nodded carefully.

Namjoon walked away took my clothes. Jungkook closed the door behind him and locked it. There I lay, full of shame. I had nothing left. The windows were closed and the door too. I puked and cried.

 After a while Jungkook entered the room and handed me my clothes. "Get out now." He pulled me up and walked back to the room. I quickly grabbed my clothes. I tried to put them on but it didn't work.

I could not move my arms. I bit through the pain and put on my shirt and skirt. Jungkook came over and pulled my hair. He dragged me to the front door. "If you say anything about this, you're dead. We're gonna kill you, bitch." He opened the door and threw me outside.

Hello, sorry for this detailed chapter. For clarity. I have never been raped. I just tried to write as much as possible about the horror film 'I spit on your grave.'