Chapter 06

Short summery of chapter 05:

Hansol came to pick up Stacey at the BigHit office. He discovered the wound on Stacey's cheek and became angry. Seungkwan carried Stacey to her room and cared for her. Namjoon sent Stacey a message that he wanted to see her.

the next morning I woke up with grandiose headaches. I looked at the clock, it was already 3 o'clock in the afternoon. another 7 hours and then I go to Namjoon. There was a knock on the door. "Stacey? Are you awake?" a deep voice sounded. Without waiting for an answer, someone came in, it was Wonwoo. Carefully I tried to put a smile on my face. "I had to take a look from Hansol to see how you were doing." And of course, Hansol had to get involved with me again. I'm so sick of him. "If you do not mind, I'll take a shower." Wonwoo nodded and left the room. I sigh deeply. I cautiously got up and walked to the bathroom in my room. 

How do I get to Namjoon? I can walk, but then I am on my way for half an hour. I think I'll do that then. To ask Hansol if he wants to drive me does not make any sense either. When I finished my shower, I looked into my overflowing closet and pulled out a brown skirt, skin-colored panty and an off shoulder top. I carefully sat down in front of my dressing table and removed my make-up from the drawer. I carefully looked in the mirror. Holy fuck the red spot on my face was even worse swollen. I carefully tried to touch the swollen spot. Damn, that is using a lot of make-up. I took my brushes and tried to cover it as well as possible.

After more than an hour, I was finally done. You still saw the wound but not as good as before, fortunately. I walked downstairs where Hansol was already waiting for me. Not he again. "Hey Stacey, did you sleep well?" I nodded carefully and walked to the kitchen. I was not really hungry, but I just pretended I was doing something. Hansol came up to me. He sighed deeply. "Stacey, I'm so sorry about yesterday evening, I should not have beat Jungkook, because by me you now have an egg on your cheek." "Hansol, I told you last night that it was not Jungkook, I ran into the door, how often do I have to say that!" He must not interfere. I walked to the bank without responding to Hansol. "Stacey, damn well, are you honest, are you scared, or are you burning Jungkook? I just want to help you." I sigh deeply, why does not he understand that he should leave me alone. "I'm going." I stood up and put on my ankle boots. "Where are you going?" Hansol asked insistently. "Does not concern you." I took my long brown jacket from the coat rack and left. I heard Hansol swear. 

It will not be long before he comes after me so I will have to run. I ran out of the long street. I ran, and ran. Until I bumped into someone, it was... Jungkook?! I was completely out of breath. Jungkook pulled me into an alley. I tried to say something with difficulty. "Jungkook what are you doing?!" He pressed his finger on my lips and said nothing. "Come with me." He took my hand and walked through the deserted alley. I heard Hansol scream. "STACEY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, COME BACK!" Jungkook caught me and started walking harder and harder. "Jungkook what is it?" "Come on, you want to get rid of him?" I did not say anything and followed him. After running for fifteen minutes we arrived at one of the many metro stations in Seoul. "Jungkook, what are we doing here?" I tried to get out of my throat. "I will take you to a safe place." Why do I have to join Jungkook, is he planning something? I can not agree, I have to be at Namjoon tonight. Wtf is all going on. Jungkook still had my hand and ordered a ticket. He pulled me to a track. What the fuck did he want to do. "Jungkook?!" I yelled. Jungkook was shocked and told me to be quiet. "Namjoon said I had to pick you up and take you to another place." I looked at him in amazement. I did not understand, why could not we just meet at that coffee cafe. 

Before I could say something the metro was already there. Everyone stepped in, it was super busy. Everyone pushed and pulled together. Jungkook still held my hand and tried to squeeze us through it. Jungkook went to the other side of the metro and sat down. We were lucky, there was still room available. After two minutes a man whistled and the doors closed. People who were not on time tried to stop the metro, but that did not make any sense. 

"Jungkook?" He looked straight at me in my eyes. He had such cute puppy eyes. "Yes?" He asked. "Where are we going?" "To our house." I looked at him in amazement. "Why?" Jungkook sighed deeply. "Because Namjoon seemed easier." Something was wrong. I felt in my coat pocket, shit I forgot my Phone. I probably dropped him somewhere, shit. Jungkook looked out the window and said nothing.

After 5 minutes we were at the house. "Do you live here?" Jungkook nodded. We walked a bit. "Jungkook, why are you still holding my hand?" Jungkook said nothing and continued. I sank Namjoon in the distance. "Is that Namjoon?" Jungkook nodded. Namjoon looked happy. "Hey Stacey, I'm sorry about yesterday." I nodded carefully. He took me inside and Jungkook followed. There was no one. "Sit down and make yourself comfortable." Jungkook and Namjoon walked into a room. What the fucking hell. Why am I here. It did not feel right. I heard Jungkook and Namjoon whisper about things, I could not hear it. After a few minutes they came out of the room.....

Hey bbys, the next chapter is coming soon <3