A Chance Meeting

In the woods not far from the paths, was a lagoon where the fairies and pixies would play, Michael, wearing not so fancy clothes, and a cloak was leaving the pixies home, thanking Christine for inviting him for tea again. He went on his way, no one knew he was the prince besides Christine, and he intended to keep it like that, he hated all the ways people would be about him as a prince, and not as just another person.

The sun sets not far from where Michael was, Jake sat on a hill looking out, he was wearing a coat and jeans. He knew soon Jeremy would come looking for him, but he couldn't help but admire the beauty of the sunset. He sighed hearing Jeremy come. "Leave me alone, please" he said getting up and walking away. "Why did you bring my crown?!" He said annoyed, grabbing his shirt and putting it on.

"Because your majesty! You need to wear it at all times! It's a symbol of your rank! Your kingdom! Everything about you" he said. "What... what if I don't want to show my ranking! I just want an adventure! Not staying stuck in the castle my whole life" Jake groaned

"Well that's why you go on adventures, rescuing princess and princes, and you know how grateful they are for it! Don't you love having the whole land love you?" He said, Jake sighed "I want someone to love me, one person! I'm going around seeing new people trying new people but I want something more!" He mumbled trying to get away. Jeremy sighed walking with him still, as his squire he had to! It was in the job description! If anything happens to Jake, it's off with his head, and he was his friend, he was worried for him...

Michael continued along the path he was taking keeping his hood up so no one could see him, not that it mattered, no know knew the elusive, Prince of Zodiac, so if anything, he would just appear as a common man or something. Ace quickly followed "um? Prince of Zodiac, you know you aren't allowed on this side! It's not part of your kingdom" he said worried. Michael sighed. "I know Ace, and please just call me Michael...I'm just trying to have a little fun, I was with Christine and her pixies having a tea party" he said. Ace sighed "Prince of Zodiac! Winter is coming you should really stay home!" Michael groaned. "I'm going home, you should get back to the other spirits, alright?" He said. "it's not good for you to be away from your season for too long." He said. Honestly Ace was only there to see if he could catch a glimpse at the Winter Spirit "I-I suppose so" Michael smiled to him waving goodbye as he left the winter woods.

He walked around more of the path before hearing voices, he hid behind a tree, before seeing the red jewels of a certain "playboy prince" Jake kept walking away "LET ME BE FREE" he groaned, walking back home "I want to be free! Walk around like the common folk!" "You know it's forbidden! Jake your parents expect many things from you, as the heir you need to follow them!" Jeremy said. Michael moved into the trees, hearing the leafs crinkle as he moved seeing that it was getting their attention from his movement.

Connor watched them argue, tilting his head "why do they even fight? They fight with their enemies and their own kingdom" before feeling someone pick him up, he looked and saw a man in a hoodie running off with him. He just looked around "it seems I'm being kidnapped" he said, not sensing Nathan. Nathan was looking around the woods, he needed to get a fucking leash for Connor if he was going to keep wandering off without him knowing!! He then heard movement, and saw someone running seeing a familiar oracle in his arms. "STOP!" Connor looked back and saw Nathan chasing after him "Oh! There he is" he said calmly, the hooded man kept running. Ignoring Nathan's commands, like he was gonna stop!

Nathan growled going a different path to cut him off, he was going to stop him! The man jumped over a log and kept running. Connor saw Nathan, so wise! He's learned so much from him! Nathan soon was in front of him going in for a tackle to make him let go of Connor, grabbing Connor from him to get away from him. "Are you okay Connor?" he asked looking to him. "Yes I'm fine thank you Nathan" he said smiling, before the hooded man stabbed Nathan.

Nathan gasped in pain before driving his sword into his chest to kill him, dropping to the ground in pain. "A-Arugh!" He said feeling his bleeding wound. Connor gasped, he took off Nathan's armor, "you shouldn't have this on during the colder season" he said taking off his shirt and pressing gently down on the wound. He winced in pain, gasping. "I-I was d-doing my job...I-I told you w-when we met...I-i'd fight for you...until...my last breath.." He said, Connor sighed holding his face "but I want you to live Nathan" he said kissing the wound and having it heal "there" he smiled, "Mother Nature will take care of the rest" he put a healing flower on it. Nathan smiled to him. "Thank you" He said. "Wait, do you sense something connor, your eyes are glowing..." He said noticing the glow his eyes had meaning there was something going on. Connor gasped looking up "something's is happening... something to bring the end of the world!" He said looking at Nathan. "The end of the world?!" He said worried. "What is it?!" Connor looked at him "I can't say that Nathan, you know that" he sighed. He sighed. "I know...but is there anything we can do?" He said worried "it's a prophecy Nathan, it's fate" he said getting up and helping Nathan up "are you okay now?" "For the most part, yes, come on let's get home..." he said

Jake ran away from Jeremy, he knew he was faster then him so he wouldn't catch up. Michael was just walking around, admiring the beauty around him, not even noticing the other prince running. Jake slammed right into Michael "oh crap! I'm so sorry sir! I didn't mean to" Jake said getting off him. Michael looked up to what just bumped into him, he kept his hood down. He knew this was the prince. Jake smiled, helping him up. "I'm sorry again" he said "it's fine..." Michael said quietly avoiding to look at the prince. "Alright, we'll be careful on your way home" Jake took off his coat and put it on him "it's becoming winter" he heard Jeremy call for him "Gotta go, bye" he said running off again. Michael blushed holding the coat close. Why would he do that? The playboy prince? Was he...wrong about him? He shivered going back on the path to his home.

WHOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER! THIS CHAPTER TRAIN IS GOING STRONG! THREE AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A FULL DAY SINCE THE BOOK CAME OUT! Anyways, thank you for reading, as usual, same book is over on -CosmeticWaves- account as well so go and check it out!

More to come as the story continues~