[THE MYSTERIOUS MARRIAGE|EP.1]

This story is entirely not mine, it was originally by
Whalienhyuni on YouTube.

HE TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYYY~ AWAYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
MY HEAD IS BLOWN AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
你就是傳說來自天堂的魔鬼
'CAUSE YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAY~

PARK Y/N'S P.O.V
20:35 P.M.

I work at a business firm that deals with hotel management, and I'm lucky enough to work with my best friend, Kim Namjoon. He's also my boss, and of course... I'm in love with him.

Yes, you heard me right. I'm in love with my friend, Namjoon, who is also my boss. I just can't help myself! He's kind, and funny, and always thinks of others before himself! And he's handsome.

The only thing is, he of course only sees me as a good friend. Nothing more... at least that's what I thought up until recently.

He's been talking about the future with me, about settling down and also bringing me into meetings that I really didn't need to be in. He's been keeping me close and I can't help but feel that something big was about to happen!

Man, I really need to get my head out of the clouds.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and grabbed the stack of papers from my desk and walked to his office door.

I gently knocked and didn't wait for a response. Being his assistant I didn't really need his approval.

I opened the door and walked in quietly as my eyes instantly found him pacing back and forth with a smile on his face and phone to his ear.

I took this moment to really just take him in. His tall body, slim and neatly fitted with a three piece suit. His light brown hair and dark eyes that seem to reach into my very soul.

He wasn't much of a workout kind of guy, which was just my type. I couldn't handle the jock-strong-cocky kind of men.

I stood and waited for him to finish his conversation. His voice and laugh played with my insides. I swallowed hard as he looked over at me and smiled.

Namjoon: "Hey I have to go. Duty calls."

He chuckled again at something the other person had said back.

Namjoon: "Yeah, I'll give you a call once I'm out.. bye."

He hung up his phone and those wonderful eyes met mine. I couldn't help but smile.

Namjoon: "Sorry about that, Y/N."

Y/N: "It's no problem."

I walked towards him and placed the stack of papers onto his desk.

Y/N: "These are the contracts that you asked for. They are all ready to be signed, in order."

He smiled at me and nodded.

Namjoon: "You're the best, Y/n."

Y/N: " Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

I joked back. I took his words though and stored them in my heart.

Y/N: "Umh, Is there anything else?"

His face suddenly lost his smile and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. My heart started racing.