[THE MYSTERIOUS MARRIAGE]EP.5]

This story is entirely not mine, it was originally by
Whalienhyuni on YouTube.

HE TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYYY~ AWAYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
MY HEAD IS BLOWN AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
你就是傳說來自天堂的魔鬼
'CAUSE YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAY~

PARK Y/N'S P.O.V

Y/N: "M-my boss???"

I swallowed hard and looked at Namjoon through the glass once more. This couldn't be happening, not now!

Y/N: "He's quite busy and you'll have to just set and appo-"

Jungkook: "I think he can spare a few minutes."

Jungkook cut me off and walked towards Namjoon's office doors. I stood up and quickly tried to stop him, finally being able to move but more in a panic. No, no, no, no!

Of course I wasn't fast enough and I ended up following Jungkook inside of Namjoon's office instead of stopping him from entering. Quickly, I had to do something.

Y/N: "Namj- Er, Mr. Kim, you have a guest."

I quickly called out.

Namjoon's face looked up and I swear his face instantly went into a scowl. But how could that be? They couldn't possibly know each other...

Y/N: "Mr. Kim, this is Jungkook-"

Namjoon: "I know who he is."

I froze in place and watched in horror as Namjoon stood to meet Jungkook.

Jungkook stayed cool and collected and didn't display any emotion other than the small grin that's still displayed on his face.

Namjoon came around and motioned of him to take a seat, but Jungkook waved it off.

Jungkook: "It won't take long."

Namoon: "What do I owe this pleasure?"

Namjoon asked, more harshly than anything.

There was no mistaking it. He hated Jungkook. I could just tell from the way he frowned to the bitterness that flashed in his eyes.

I gulped. I wanted to stay, wanted to leave, wanted to pull Jungkook out and tell him to not come back to my workplace and to just stick to the plan...

Yet a part of me wanted to hurt Namjoon just as much as he hurt me.

I fought the guilt and bitterness that festered in my soul. He didn't know, didn't deserve to be treated harshly.

It was my own fault for thinking he felt the same way and waited on him to make the first move instead of just telling him how I truly felt.

I honestly didn't know what I wanted.

Y/N: "I'll just wait outside-"

I managed to say but Jungkook turned and looked at me with eyes that I couldn't discern.

Jungkook: "I'd like you to stay, Y/n."

Jungkook's deep and scruffy voice asked. It was so much deeper than Namjoon's I realized.

I took in his plea and nodded slowly in agreement.

As I looked over to Namjoon, his eyes showed confusion and... frustration?

Did I really cause that?

I stood back away from them both towards the door of the office.

Jungkook turned his attention back to Namjoon, and he cleared his throat.