[THE MYSTERIOUS MARRIAGE|EP.3]

This story is entirely not mine, it was originally by
Whalienhyuni on YouTube.

HE TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYYY~ AWAYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
MY HEAD IS BLOWN AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
你就是傳說來自天堂的魔鬼
'CAUSE YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAY~

PARK Y/N'S P.O.V

Y/N: "This can't be happening."

I whispered, reading over the headlines.

"Jeon Jungkook of Jeon Corporation, ditched and then hitched!"

I gulped as I read over it again and again. Was my marriage really on the front page? Already?

My mind didn't even have the time to comprehend all of this, even though 'Jeon Corporation' sounded familiar to me.

My eyes scanned over the picture that practically covered the entire page. It was of Jungkook alright, one with him scowling like I had already seen a couple times since meeting him.

I could feel that it was starting to become a bit hard to breathe, especially with his eyes on me.

Both from the paper I held and with him sitting in the chair in front of me. Slowly I looked past the paper to meet his eyes. They showed regret and apology, yet agitation.

Y/N: "How did they find out?"

I asked, still not sure that was the best question to ask. It was just what came out. I felt sick to my stomach.

He didn't look away from my eyes.

Jungkook: "I'm not sure."

The scowl that was on the paper matched the look he held now. He wasn't happy about this either, I knew. Yet, this was just all too much.

Y/N: "That's it then!? We can't do anything to stop this!?"

I pushed again.

Jungkook finally broke eyes contact and ran his hands through his messy hair.

Jungkook: "We can't. I can't. This isn't a good time."

He told me. His voice was hard. I tried not to grow angry, but a bit slipped out.

Y/N: "This wasn't a good time to get married to a stranger either!"

His eyes darted right back to mine, aflame. Oh damn. I gulped again as he rose to his feet, towering over me like a statue.

Jungkook: "Do you really think I want to be married to you!? Do you really think I want my life to be judged and posted for all to see, at a moments notice!?
I just got rejected by the woman I thought I loved and was about to marry! And here I am, hitched to another woman I don't even know!
Do you think that makes me feel good!? Especially knowing that everyone knows, and my career will take a hit for it!?"

He ripped the paper from my hands and I took a step back in fear.

The anger he was showing was just like the anger that man showed before he threatened to kill me. Tears pricked at my eyes and I tried to push them back.