[THE MYSTERIOUS MARRIAGE]EP.9]

This story is entirely not mine, it was originally by
Whalienhyuni on YouTube.

HE TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYYY~ AWAYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
MY HEAD IS BLOWN AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
你就是傳說來自天堂的魔鬼
'CAUSE YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAY~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

God my head hurt.

Damn, so did my right arm and back. Hell, everything pretty much hurt.

But the pounding in my head hurt more than anything at this very moment.

I pressed my eyes together tightly in an attempt to make it through the next few moments of pain.

With that didn't help, I lifted my hand to apply slight pressure to my eyes. Ugh, damn it! I was even having a hard time lifting my arm! For some reason it felt heavy and sluggish.

I groaned in annoyance.

????: "Mr. Jeon?"

A gentle, surprised voice asked.

I didn't know that voice. I want to open my eyes but it took a few moments to do so. I blinked a few times until finally my sight became clear.

A shorter woman with brown hair up in a tight bun and black eyes smiled brightly at me. I was confused.

Who was this woman? And why was she wearing... scrubs?

Jungkook: "Where am I?"

I spoke, but only managed to whisper gruffly.

I looked at her for answers. Her hand came over and gently touched my arm.

????: "Calm down, Mr. Jeon. You're safe."

She withdrew her hand.

????: "You're in the hospital. My name is Amanda. I'm your Nursing Assistant."

I furrowed my brows. Hospital? Why the hell was I here?!

Amanda: "Do you remember what happened?"

She asked gently, giving me a moment to try and think.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. What had happened? Last time, I knew I was at the office and Y/n handed me a letter-

My eyes flew open and I looked to the nursing assistant, in a panic.

Jungkook: "Y/n????"

I asked, my voice louder than the first time.

She raised a brow and then smiled.

Amanda: "Your wife? She's fine."

Jungkook: "Where is she?"

I pressed more.

I had to make sure she was safe. If that bastard came after me and I was now in the hospital, then he could surely get to Y/n easily!