[THE MYSTERIOUS MARRIAGE|EP.4]

This story is entirely not mine, it was originally by
Whalienhyuni on YouTube.

HE TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYYY~ AWAYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
MY HEAD IS BLOWN AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
你就是傳說來自天堂的魔鬼
'CAUSE YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAY~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

The ungodly annoying sound of my alarm started to go off. I grumbled and threw my hand up to hit the damn thing.

I wasn't exactly a morning person, but I forced myself to be.

I sighed and slowly opened my eyes and peeled myself out from my covers and out of the comfortable bed.

Mondays sucked.

Yet, I have always worked hard and was hardly home so I didn't mind it once I actually got started. Rubbing my eyes I looked over at the time on the alarm clock to see that it was five AM.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts and then found myself looking behind me to see that Y/n was still sound asleep.

Her hair poked out from the covers. I guess she wasn't an early riser even on work days.

Well, I guess I better get along.

I got up and walked over to the closet, closed the door and threw on a pair of basketball shorts, a grey shirt and a pair of running shoes.

Walking out I glanced once more and Y/n still sleeping with the huge blanket rolled up against where I just was.

Her and her silly barrier.

More than likely while I ran she would get up and take a shower, and get ready so that when I got back the master bathroom would be free for me to use.

With that set in my mind I made my way out for my run to start off my day.

I tried to catch my breath as I walked in the front door. Damn, I hated running.

Yet I found it kept my thoughts in check. I had time to think and to figure out what to do next with everything. Right now, expanding my business was at the highest priority.

And finding a way to keep the media at bay once I stepped into my office this morning.

I walked through my house and found it still pretty quiet.

I thought I would at least see or hear Y/n walking around getting ready, but I didn't. That was strange.

Making my way towards the bedroom I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks.

There in the bed, same as before, was Y/n.

Asleep.

I rushed over and looked at the clock seeing I had spent more time than I usually do on my run. It was now six-thirty. Did she forget to set her own alarm!?

I went over to her side and leaned over to gently shake her by the shoulder.

Jungkook: "Y/n, wake up."

I tried at first. She just moaned in agitation. I had to try again.

Jungkook: "Hey, wake up! It's almost time to leave for work!"

She groaned again but slowly opened her eyes to look at me.

Y/N: "What?"

She asked, confused.

I watched as she then reached under her pillow that she rested on and pulled out her phone to look at the time. Her brows furrowed.

Jungkook: "See?"